Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weed & Alc

TripsterC

Bluelighter
Does anyone ever drink and get really hammered and then after take a few cones and get knocked out and wake up next day with a bad hangover
and dry mouth. Its such a strong combo that it can make your forget many things you did that dat

It's funny - if you smoke and drink simultaneously, it seems to go OK. But if you get drunk first, then have a smoke, the chance of "greening out" is high.

As we say - "Beer on dope, cope. Dope on beer, fear"

I find that if I smoke first i'm A OK, but if I'm pretty pissed, even from about a 6 pack in a few hours, and then go smoke, I'll be fucked.
If I'm really quite hammered, a cone or even half of one is all I need to puke for the next few hours.

the saying in my circle of friends is "A cone before beer, you're in the clear. Beer before grass, you're on your ass"

Beer n grass your on ya arse, grass n beer your in the clear. Though to this day I've never smoked then drank... always after im well drunk and yeh, it's pretty intense.

At the risk of turning this thread into a "how many variations of the saying" discussion, I gotta add, I have always known it as Beer then grass, put you on your arse, grass then beer, have no fear.

Anyway I have only had cones a couple of times after being real drunk and I learnt from thos experiences. I didnt notice it affect the hangover though. It just put me in real bad shape at the time.

I've always been different to most in this regard.

I actually become a bit of a 'mull pig' when I'm drunk as.
In fact, I almost always finish a big night out drinking with a cupla-cones 8o
I actually find it makes my mind buzz unbeleivably and am almost never sick as a result.

I ued to feel really sick after having a big driinking session then smoking some pot but since moving on campus and developing considerable drinking abilty I find that I won't be feeling sick at all after pot - just gives me a nice mixture of been pissed and stoned. Trippy with the confidence given by alcohol. I actually prefer grass after beer than the otherway coz if i smoke first i tend to be more antisocial - and you can't be antisocial if you want to pick up at pub!
Anyway for most its- 'beer before grass you on your arse, grass before beer your in the clear'.

Beer and grass and you're on your arse=D . Thats one of my favorite combos at the moment (On a break from jack n jills). Just sit back in the afternoon sun with mates, carton of cascade draught (tassie's finest), get the barbie cranking and by the time the sun is down cut up the weed and pump a few cones in. Instant top night. The hangover is always going to be there when you drink. Nothing you can do about it.

love the alcy+pot combo...

alcy first - well... as long as i moderate and am not totally trashed when i have a smoke, i'm usually fine.

pot first - safest option... but i find a few drinks before a smoke means im already relaxed at the peak and makes it more enjoyable.

either way, great combination.

Drinking heavily and then smoking is a bad idea. I say a little of each and you'll be in for one smooth pimp daddy ride.

yeah happened a few times
if i smoke then drink, i'll be al right.
drinking + smoking after being totally drunk then = bad bad bad, pass out, puke. trip...
pretty alright if you can control puking. like me .

a few cones after you peaked off a pill isnt all bad either....nice little buzz... im not a heavy user of weed though.

Many a time i've had a night on the booze.... had a single cone and just ended up hugging the toilet for hours and hours and hours.......... either that or falling down stairs and then running up them again only to lie down and go to sleep at the top of them again 8)

Psychadelic_Paisly said:
Many a time i've had a night on the booze.... had a single cone and just ended up hugging the toilet for hours and hours and hours.......... either that or falling down stairs and then running up them again only to lie down and go to sleep at the top of them again 8)

I feel your pain mate, it once took me 6 hours to crawl from nextdoor back to my joint, constant throwing up and lay downs, waking up on my driveway only to find my tin of weed gone :(.

Im sticking with the saying "beer before grass your on your ass". Ive noticed even the smallest amount of weed smoked, say a quarter of a small cone piece can be more then potent while drinking booze.

If I'm drunk and then have a smoke it always leads to me passing out, often somewhere I wouldnt want to wake up.

The combo can be very nasty indeed......who hasn't had the spins and then remained motionless trying to hope that "it goes away".

This topic brings back some horrible memories.

I've since learnt to behave myself

TALHC

I'm on both right now...
It's not really interfering with my posts...
They always contain no information,
and little in the way of humour...
My mouth is dry now that you mention it,
I might get another drink.

Cheers for reminding me.
:)

Heh.....the dries is the only problem i have.
I been smokin pot since 14 now 17. When i was younger i could have a few drinks then smoke a cone and i was fucked up as....usually chucking. Now with more experience with the drugs combined I can handle myself and still functino even if very pissed then smoking many cones. If i havnt smoked any weed in a few weeks or months then one cone will land me on my ass and make me very stoned/drunk....but never throwing up. Just comes wiht experience in the combination i suppose. Very fun all the same....nothing better than drinking a million beers than smoking 3 grams with mates hahahahahaha :)

Enjoy