Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Weed after ecstasy

Baker

Bluelighter
Hello, i've been thinking about the way my brain explodes when I make the combination of weed and ecstasy scatness. For me and my friends it just doesn't seem to work. Don't get me wrong, I like weed a fair bit and love combining it with many other drugs including psychadelics, however something about the combination of Ecstasy and Weed just fucks me sideways.

I know there are many people who love cones on scat day and there have been a few times where it has been the perfect topoff to a big night. However other times I have found myself after pulling just 1 cone I am put into a disconnected state, like the scatness has been amplified by 5 and gives a really strong mindfuck stronger then any psychadelic I've had. I literally sit there thinking WTF is wrong with me? Who am I? What the hell did I do last night? Am I happy?

Its a fairly strong state of confusion where I have to actually remind myself that I had an awesome night and was feeling great before that cone. I normally quite like scat days but weed just seems like an ugly combo and my friends seem to agree. I get closed eye hallucinations and a host of other senses seeing different perspectives of my friends and following a loop of ideas, thoughts and paranoia. No other combo fucks with my head quite the same way as this one, so before I continue talking about shit... What are your opinions? Do you love weed on scat days.. Do you hate it? and why?

Everyone reacts differently to drugs.
cheers :)

Can't live without it. If i don't have weed for the next day i won't take anything. I only ever smoke after pills, speed or acid

yeah, Weed after speed is awesome and it goes well with all psychadelics making them more interesting and more fun. I can do any combo with Ecstasy and be fine as I usually find Scat day pretty fun by itself. But combine these two and thats when I truly feel scat, sitting out in the open or whatever its like I can hear the whole entire world and it just won't shut up, close my eyes and it lights up with crazy hallucinations that just won't let me sleep, I start hearing things and it seems to make me quite cracked out. It could be setting as I have had a couple of nice experience but the majority have been ugh!

Yep, weed after E fucks me over bigtime. I've never (successfully) tripped on LSD, but after a few cones on the E comedown I was convinced someone had slipped LSD into my drink. The mindfuck is terrible, I always get the feeling that I've done something "bad". I usually end up twitching and rolling around on my bed in confusion. Not cool :\...

ahh weed and mdma, some times they go hand in hand and other times it is rather average. I wish i could sus out the right combo cause when you do its fantastic. i think it comes down to strain of weed, quality of pill dosage(of both) and timeing. Some times you are weed smoking machine other time one cone kicks your ass.

Backer are you smoking bush or hydro when your scattered?

try bush for the nice chill come down.

Before, During, After...all works good for me...
Its a definite must for the after effects of E tho...need a cone on the come down...dunno what id do without it...
For me usualli having some weed after kicks things in again...and feel realli cruisy....add some more cones on top off that and ill be ready for some sleep...
Love the combo =]

I am not really much of a pot smoker, but after a night out on mdma, I can sit around and smoke like a champion. I have learnt that I need to make sure I get up fairly frequently, otherwise I can fall into the trap of just sitting there smoking until eventually when I try and move I realise I'm way to stoned to move, although apart from that, I haven't really felt anything yet.

When you through some bulbs into the mix, things really become interesting. The resulting mind fuck can be really quite intense.

bRAVEheart

astro^boi said:
Before, During, After...all works good for me...
Its a definite must for the after effects of E tho...need a cone on the come down...dunno what id do without it...
For me usualli having some weed after kicks things in again...and feel realli cruisy....add some more cones on top off that and ill be ready for some sleep...
Love the combo =]
^^^^^^^
Amen (Reflects to that fun night after Hard NRG... Justin-Leigh-Mo' STYLEZ).
=D
It just seems to top everything off as night progresses into day and happy progresses into total stupidity.
I think it's a certain type that enjoys the weed-scat, someone who is at ease not knowing what the fuck is goin' on.
:)
PEACE

i've never gone without weed the day after pills, weed and a comedown seem to go hand in hand for me and i love every minute of it. If you want a more chilled out smoke, perhaps just stick with a few reefers instead of pipes, which tend to mess with your head a bit more.

Killing_time said:
^^^^^^^
Amen (Reflects to that fun night after Hard NRG... Justin-Leigh-Mo' STYLEZ).
=D
It just seems to top everything off as night progresses into day and happy progresses into total stupidity.
I think it's a certain type that enjoys the weed-scat, someone who is at ease not knowing what the fuck is goin' on.
:)
PEACE

Ah yeash...8)
Awesome night out!

Pill-Scat-Wasted!! its the only way to go ;)

Baker have u ever smoked a spliff just before ur coming down?? When the effects of the pill havent fully worn off yet?
Usually a good point to bring in the weed IMO..

Cones on scatday are a must!

I've gone without a couple of times, they just make it so much nicer.. numbs the senses, lets you space out and makes you much more tolerant of other people and inanimate objects (hehehe).

I love smoking cones when I'm scattered. If there's a bong around I'll usually smoke cones before dropping until I go to bed, if I'm out though I'll just smoke joints to hold me over 'til I can get to a bong :p

I find that when I'm coming down i end up smoking way to much and haivng a real bad mindfuck, paranoid time. I get shocking scatteredness too - when before i smoke its not too bad.
I agree with astro - when you know your about to come down in about half an hour or so then a joint really does the job, it seems it kick the pill back in.

I'm the same as you Baker, I often just zone out completely for a while not knowing where I am or what I am doing.....

so I give weed the thumbs down after a big night :\

I also avoid weed after MDMA while Im in the presence of others as I become absolutly unable to function and become realy confused. However its great when the time comes to go to sleep and your still quite stimulated!
I also sugest trying some nice hash instead of bud, its a bit clearer on the head and much easier to deal with.

I usually don't smoke up on a come down but a lot of friends do and they reckon it's great.. always seems to bring my gf straight back up to where she left off the night before, heheh

Okay - Weed + E's = YOU MUST BE A COMFORTABLE TRIPPER - i can't stress that enough - because it really does make u trip - even open eye visual hallucinations.
MDMA i usually have a few cones 1 and a half to 2 hours into the pill, when i'm having an @ a mates joint session, sends me spastic for 2 hours, then makes me drop to the floor dead.
If you wanna mix an MDxx compound and weed, try a nice MDA bickie, the two hallucinogens combined make a wicked expierience, the best for me being Green 8's we had back in June, they were awesome, 1 and a half bix, then 2 cones, i was gone for about 7 hours, tripping off my face, personalities changing, nothing bad though. The same dosage also caused my mate to have a bad trip at the same time.
Know yourself, Know your Drugs, before you try taking two extremely powerful drugs in a combination.

I have ONLY 1 mate whom we both swear by taking pills and weed, or any hallucinogens for that matter together, because our company makes for a delightful trip :)

i like it when after a night out and u come home have a few cones close your eyes and it still seems like your out partying doing the things you were doing a few hours earlier, even though your at home comatose on the couch. lol

keystroke said:
I'm the same as you Baker, I often just zone out completely for a while not knowing where I am or what I am doing.....

so I give weed the thumbs down after a big night :\

That's the very reason I like it, the mindfuck while relaxing is just too good to pass up.

cant say i like pot that much, makes me too paranoid, however after a big nite on the pills or mdma powder its ok, i just hate it because the next few days are heaps worse then if i didnt have the pot

haha i've had some crazy experiences smoking weed after e. One time my foot tried to run away from my body like my toes had gone into a spasm and kept clenching up and i was all over the ground chasing my foot. It was fucked at the time by now when i remember it was so funny.

I rekon if you have 2-3 cones thats enough any more and you start flippin out. Every cone you have is another intense level of high