European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Wedinos question

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Is it possible to send more than one item per envelope to Wedinos? (obviously with corresponding extra forms etc) .Or is it separate envelopes only?

I would ask them but have had no response to earlier questions so am hoping someone here might know?

Fuck knows mate. This is where we need @MsDiz

Perhaps to be on the safe side just send one package per submission.

Alternatively, you can send them all to me as I have (just this second) started my own drug testing service...

😀

(Have you had a read through the Wedinos sticky?)

Thanks and yes I've read the sticky and all the blurb on the Wedinos site but can't see an answer to my question - not to worry I'll just fork out for the extra 1st class stamp and send 'em separately just to be on the safe side, won't exactly break the bank eh

As for sending them to you, well I'm not sure that 2x 5mg different (supposed) diazepam pills would even touch the sides of a seasoned grizzly veteran such as your good self - so you 'aint missing out on much :)

Thanks and yes I've read the sticky and all the blurb on the Wedinos site but can't see an answer to my question - not to worry I'll just fork out for the extra 1st class stamp and send 'em separately just to be on the safe side, won't exactly break the bank eh

As for sending them to you, well I'm not sure that 2x 5mg different (supposed) diazepam pills would even touch the sides of a seasoned grizzly veteran such as your good self - so you 'aint missing out on much :)
Yeah, send separately, they won’t accept more than one sample per envelope. (Well, they shouldn’t.)

Yeah I've always sent separately and I think the man who works in the print shop must think I'm a right druggie as he can see what he's printing off for me lol

Just seen some samples not tested as they arrived with the same reference number.

Just seen some samples not tested as they arrived with the same reference number.
unsurprising

I was more thinking of sending two items in same envelope, separate baggies with individual ref numbers, one form for each included

Can't see why that may be problematic but they're so finickity (and won't communicate either) that I just went with 2 envelopes, no biggie I guess

Yeah I've always sent separately and I think the man who works in the print shop must think I'm a right druggie as he can see what he's printing off for me lol

He probably thinks you're so wrecked you mispelt the jargon of the Welsh address. =D

One per package, 100%. They tell you this on the site, and they don't give any free chances when dealing with the form.

Somewhere I've posted my sneaky version of using wedinos with less chance of them nuking your result off the website, while also conveniantly saving time yourself... by saying you haven't taken it yet, and in the comments that you're damn scared after hearing some rumours.

Guaranteed results IME. Ive lost way too many samples by doing the form "wrong".

One per package, 100%. They tell you this on the site, and they don't give any free chances when dealing with the form

Yes definitely I've never sent more than one drug and one form per envelope, didn't think people would even try that, cheap skates lol

by saying you haven't taken it yet

I always do that even though I've took them or it haha saves time and also them declining your form because you made a small mistake on the effects section

Yes definitely I've never sent more than one drug and one form per envelope, didn't think people would even try that, cheap skates lol

I always do that even though I've took them or it haha saves time and also them declining your form because you made a small mistake on the effects section
Haha yeah, imagine them just showing someones labelled and extensive collection of various exotics in one photo. Their 2002 GCSE style database couldnt even handle that. It irritates me how showing results for one chem, takes you to first ever submissions out of 300! Also saying my form was inaccurate, or swapping my results with somebody elses. Other than that, its great.

wapping my results with somebody elses. Other than that, its great

What the fuck, really, I'm sure they don't test properly, like I'm sure I've had benzos with other stuff in but it don't say it has, but I've took enough benzos to know what they do

you would think they should accept more than one sample per envelope but they seem to be a bit arbitrary with their rules. One thing you definitely must do is write the first four digits of your postcode on the form and post it from a nearby postbox.

@MsDiz, There are a couple of things on your Wedinos thread I would query: I've always ticked the 'haven't taken the sample' box and then haven't written anything at all in the grey section - you don't need to. You also don't need to sign and date the form - I wrote to Wedinos and they told me the section at the bottom is for organisations that submit samples. I've never signed and dated my submissions and have never had a sample rejected.

The form is a bit confusing though. This example that @Tranced posted is basically what you should do: (except I wouldn't write your age as 10 :LOL:)

vSbfbDu.png

Last edited:
you would think they should accept more than one sample per envelope but they seem to be a bit arbitrary with their rules. One thing you definitely must do is write the first four digits of your postcode on the form and post it from a nearby postbox.

@MsDiz, There are a couple of things on your Wedinos thread I would query: I've always ticked the 'haven't taken the sample' box and then haven't written anything at all in the grey section - you don't need to. You also don't need to sign and date the form - I wrote to Wedinos and they told me the section at the bottom is for organisations that submit samples. I've never signed and dated my submissions and have never had a sample rejected.

The form is a bit confusing though. This example that @Tranced posted is basically what you should do:

vSbfbDu.png

FTR this is my naughty but foolproof method. They rejected loads of my samples and would never say why my form was wrong when emailed. Its a very confusing form, especially for somebody trying to wrap their head around onset etc, with maybe one sample.

Also, completing form is only for services. Comments I tend to say "lots of fakes apparently, hesitant to take until I know". That little comment helps. They dont want you just accidently blasting a load of some unknown.

Again, its the naughty method. But how can you possibly know your length of use of substance, prior to event? If youre submitting an unknkown sample... to get lab tested.

Last edited:
FTR this is my naughty but foolproof method. They rejected loads of my samples and would never say why my form was wrong when emailed. Its a very confusing form, especially for somebody trying to wrap their head around onset etc, with maybe one sample.

that's odd - I've never had a sample rejected. I just fill in the orange bit of the form and tick 'no' in the 'was the sample taken' box. That's it.

And make sure you write the reference code on the sample baggie with a marker pen

that's odd - I've never had a sample rejected. I just fill in the orange bit of the form and tick 'no' in the 'was the sample taken' box. That's it.

And make sure you write the reference code on the sample baggie with a marker pen

Aye.... I know.... thats because your following my foolproof method in the photo that I posted, iirc, specifically made for you and others who were asking .=D

You follow my foolproof form.... and it works.

Comments is just handy to make them get a move on. =D