• Current Events, Politics
    & Science

Welcome Guest
    Please read before posting:
    Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • CEPS Moderators: cduggles | JessFR | tathra
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Wealth Distribution: For The Many Or The Few?

tathra

Moderator: NASADD, CEPS
Staff member
It's not due to wealth hoarding. It's due to overpopulation vs. resources on Planet Earth.
jfc, no. I can tell you've never bothered to do any kind of research to substantiate this claim

I know you've been in this weird transitory period lately where you're opening up to new possibilities and expanding your beliefs and worldview, so keep that up and keep learning and reseaching, and you'll inevitably realize the truth about this too

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: H&R, Words
Staff member
Fighting the HOLY WAR against FRANCE FREEDOM FRIES
jfc, no. I can tell you've never bothered to do any kind of research to substantiate this claim

I know you've been in this weird transitory period lately where you're opening up to new possibilities and expanding your beliefs and worldview, so keep that up and keep learning and reseaching, and you'll inevitably realize the truth about this too
If there were enough resources to cover all humans, there's a billion and one reasons why it's never going to get evenly distributed, best highlighted in some novels.

It would be highly impractical if not impossible. We're not all going to be living like US citizens.

tathra

Moderator: NASADD, CEPS
Staff member
If there were enough resources to cover all humans, there's a billion and one reasons why it's never going to get evenly distributed, best highlighted in some novels.
there are. the only reason it appears as if there aren't is because <50 people are personally hoarding enough resources for 10 billion people