• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Weak Roxi 30IR?

burningdiesel

Greenlighter
Okay, so I basically get 99 Roxi 30 blue tabs each month... Per script.

My buddy gets Norco 7.5s- we traded 1blue for 10tabs.

Alright real question- I limit myself to 4 Roxi 30s a day. I either snort 2-3 and chew the rest. I space it out as well.
I took the norcos tonight. I snorted 4 tabs, and CWE the other 6. I've also had abouT 24oz of 11% white wine.
And I'm way higher than my roxi ever got me? Drinking is nothing new, I do a couple shots of moonshine pretty often with my 30's.

You snorted the tylenol?

I always split the 30's .. Half nasal/half swallow.

Roxi wears off me quick. Like, an hour I can't even tell I took one, especially if I snort it.

Man, be careful mixing that and alcohol.

Yeah all the APAP and whatever else is bad for you. I dont really care, it won't be a usual thing: and that's kinda what I meant that these 7.5s get me higher than R30's. Roxi hits me like a .50cal but the high lasts about as long as chub would looking at Mr bean.
I just seem weird being high for so long on it.

Less euphoria, but a long strong buzz for hours.
Pretty much perfect for pain relief, but I couldn't function at all on this shIt And booze everyday

I used to have a prescription for hydrocodone/acetaminophen (10/325), but my new prescription for oxycodone (10) is much better at relieving pain from RA than the hydrocodone and I don't have to consume acetaminophen now, which is great.

WTF, you snorted that much APAP? ouch.
That's some kid shit, who think they're cool by snorting them, but honestly they look dumber than dumb.

1st of all, the BA of Hydrocodone taken orally, is already higher than snorting them, 2nd, you're snorting fucking TYLENOL, just by reading it gets me discusted.

Don't ever do that again, lol. REALLY BAD FOR YOU.

If you REALLY want to snort drugs, go with your 30s, even though ORAL BA of oxy is higher than snorting, but I guess that's your thing?

Just don't snort anymore apap,. lol