• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

Do any of you 'older' members ever just wonder why your the one still kicking and so many others aren't?? I don't really go online much these days, but still think of all the people who've gone even ones who just aren't here on the forum. Was such a big part of my younger self's life. Think about Dave alot, still can't believe that cunts gone. Same with Martin, haunts me to this day what I did before hand, he was such a gentle soul. And I was a piece of shit drug addict who has cheated death more times than I can count on one hand. Doesn't seem right. Hope I'll meet them all again one day.
i met martin when he came to a festival with us irish BLers n partied with him, had sum pill talk wit him wiped off my face lol seemed like such a sound guy, rip man
reason i stayed alive - naloxone, shuld be handing it out with needles imo

I wonder that a lot too.

Martin was a wonderful and kind soul who I'll never forget. We went at it hard and I'm not sure why I survived and he didn't. Rip to my good friend. For what it's worth, he valued this place and the support he got here, even after whar happened in Paris. Maybe especially after that.

Limpet Chicken's prose style was... something of a trial for me to get used to. Abrasive, certainly. But he discussed interesting things, took interesting drugs, and had an interesting -- and certainly unique -- personal style, not least in communication. And that made him stand out unmistakably among all the many forgettable posters whose threads serve only their own self-interest. I think it's fair to say he had a passion for drugs, as do I, for which he always had my respect.

I recall another thread from an American, IIRC, who finally heard back from police in the UK (Manchester?) to the effect that he was actually deceased, although they would not disclose the circumstances. So even though I hardly knew him like others did, I'd like to pay my respects, at least with a customary "RIP" if nothing else.

I assume JasonCrest has passed away as well? He had some really great posts back in the 2006-10 era.... Who knows where the time goes?

@Ismene2 please please please please confirm you're not dead?

the timings re your last online activity vs when this was first indicated don't match up so i hope its a false alarm but you got us worried man. you're an integral part of EADD!!

Its all a bit of mischief - how am I supposed to have died? A double suicide with a chinese research chemist? Jumping hand in hand into the 4aco-dmt vat? Only our brougues and oxfords retrieved from the bubbling inferno for our poor dear mothers to remember us by.
Thank god your ok.. that bastard big herc had us all scared not fuckin funny. Anyway 👍👍 love you brother. Take care thanks

Sick 🤢 fuckin shit... don't send me any links nomore. Thank s is3. Be safe and bust out a decaf, decarb,joint and for get about him/her. ☮️

guys can we please keep the rememberance thread for its intended purpose. this isn't a place for twatting about.

and be careful checking facts before putting anyone here.

i remember the time when we were losing an EADDer every month practically.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do any of you 'older' members ever just wonder why your the one still kicking and so many others aren't?? I don't really go online much these days, but still think of all the people who've gone even ones who just aren't here on the forum. Was such a big part of my younger self's life. Think about Dave alot, still can't believe that cunts gone. Same with Martin, haunts me to this day what I did before hand, he was such a gentle soul. And I was a piece of shit drug addict who has cheated death more times than I can count on one hand. Doesn't seem right. Hope I'll meet them all again one day.
Everytime I stick my head in here I'm saddened by this thread being a bit longer with more names :-(

Lost quite a few online acquaintances the last few years to male suicide that it seems to be almost an epidemic. I hope everyone is doing well and being (relatively ;-) safe.