• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

Thinking of Knock today as i do on many days, a year since he was taken from us. I still miss him very much indeed.

In remembrance to Knock <3

Who made a difference and will never be forgotten xxx

A real diamond in the rough was Knock.
Infact EVERYONE we have lost have been diamonds in the rough.

Love <3 Just love <3

Bless them who are not with us and those torn with grief <3

Never forgotten x

Just leaving a msg for Knock whatever happens you truly cared about me n about the members here. Every day without you hurts because you're no longer here. You should never have died. Why knock? Why? FFS..... No one comes close to you. I may not be around here for awhile as I feel let down by things, but please know I'll never forget you ever. Even when I was permabanned I never forgot you n your sister thanked me for remembering you on your anniversary. Most here think I'm bad n are trying to bait me but you gave me a chance, you listened n you truly cared. Why knock? Why the fuck did you died? Whyyyyyyy? You should be here now this is wrong. Anyway I love you n if I'm not around for awhile please know I'll never forget n please give me a sign you still care. I miss you so fkn much, Knock, this world is such a cruel place :( love you, ye know this, right? <3

Evey

Thinking of Knock n thoughts are with those EADDers passed that I never had a chance to 'meet.' Thinking of Knock's loved ones as another year passed. Gone but never forgotten, Michael. We will ALWAYS remember you <3

Evey

Another year has passed so can we all raise a glass to remember bluelighters,friends and family that we have lost over the years. I personally think it is important to let those we have lost know that although they may be gone they will never be forgotten. We all have empty spaces in our lives where loved ones used to be. I can't bare the thought of folk who aren't here anymore just being forgotten about. So cheers to you all and I hope you are looking down at us. x

How very very sad indeed. I was hoping we wouldn't have another addition to this thread for a long time.
Unfortunately we have had news that one of our favourite friends and posters known as Foolsgold passed away on Saturday 13th February.
He was a real special guy that loved his cat Charlie more than people would think it was possible.
I just hope he is up in heaven and playing Slayer to everyone cranked up to 11.
Gone but never to be forgotten,miss you dude.

Ah man thats fucked up - spent along time posting to each other a while back when he was in a dark place and managed to rip the piss out of lifes cunting swerve balls. He is probably the person iv'e been closes to on here that has died...i have'nt been here for a while so dont know if there is a thread on FG and what the circumstances were that brought his demise but its eating me up knowing th emost likely reason.
He had a hard last couple of years I just hope that he is now in a place more comfortable for his fractured soul - rest in peace brother, i type with tears in my eyes.
B

n thoughts are with those EADDers passed that I never had a chance to 'meet'

I feel really guilty about that - Not meeting anyone who has passed but "knowing them" on here and becoming close; chat-wise.

Does anyone else feel that? :\

I feel really guilty about that - Not meeting anyone who has passed but "knowing them" on here and becoming close; chat-wise.

Does anyone else feel that? :\

No really, no. I feel that I am often closer to people online than offline as you get to talk in a more intimate way that I would often eith people offline. I feel guilty if I've not been in touch like with my friend, Lewis, who died of cancer n I'd not been in touch with him in over two years as had to change all contact details n never got round to comtacting him - we'd been close friends through college, uni n work n new each other through school. Ans I feel guilty that I never tried to get in touch with Foolsy to see if all was OK. But no I dom't feel guilty that I'd never met them cause that wouldn't have stopped them from dying.

Evey

For my friend Scotty who I just found out passed away. Like most he had his issues, few could push it as far and as long as him. Funny as hell. So long man <3 LOVE

Not a BLer but just found at that my colleague has passed away. Taught me everything I know and incredibly supportive during difficult times.

RIP Chris <3

Not a BLer but just found at that my colleague has passed away. Taught me everything I know and incredibly supportive during difficult times.

RIP Chris <3

Awh G <3 So very sorry to read this I hope you're as ok as can be.... here if you ever need a chat xxxx

Evey