⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

much love to knock whatever your spirit came back as

I don't post in EADD a lot but I am genuinely sad that he passed away

Thinking of you all especially Knock xxxx
Still not a day goes by I don't think of you n all
You did here xxxx

<3 much love!

Evey

still freaks the fuck out of me every time i see a thread pop up with knocks name on it just been to hell on the drug that killed him and not sure how i am still here maybe he kicked my ass back over to this side i don't know but always thinking of you mate all ways will be

still freaks the fuck out of me every time i see a thread pop up with knocks name on it just been to hell on the drug that killed him and not sure how i am still here maybe he kicked my ass back over to this side i don't know but always thinking of you mate all ways will be

Oh ((((FoolsGold)))) giving you a great big hug because you need one. He think he'd kick your *** but in a good, kind, caring, supportive way. The past doesn't matter now, FG, what matters is you're turning things around now. Please don't beat yourself up. We've enough people to do that for us with us doing it ourselves.

For all you know Knock may have talked to your sub- conscience (not sure you beliefs on that type of stuff so will leave it there) even tho he didn't believe he was alive I believe he'd be helping others still.

Knock did so much for all of us. He spent two hours PMing me once over something n I've never forgotten that, ever. He always had time for people n it's such a shame. Not long will be Christmas n Knock wont be here this one :D My heart goes out to his family n friends.

Proud of you, FG <3 I truly mean that.

Evey

Thought about you the other day Michael, someone I know is in trouble but I've lost touch with them and maybe fallen out. You reached out to me....I learnt from that and you know this person, I'll do what I can sir. I hope your essence glitters on in hyperspace<3

I've been wanting to post something on this thread for a while but I didn't really know what to say to be honest. I've been coming to this site since at least 2002, and despite only going to one meetup and meeting relatively few BLers in person, I felt like I got to know quite a few... personalities on EADD in particular pretty well. And now as I come back to the site I see things have changed. There are a lot of new names I don't recognise, but the stuff going on here is still the same and it's nice to see. I kind of deduce that there may be some older posters here whose names have changed, and there are definitely some older posters who I still recognise.

But lots of those old names don't seem to be coming up any more. Some of them perhaps just drifted away from the site like I did, probably some of them lurk but don't post (again, pretty much what I did). But it's really sad and heartbreaking to see just how many of those old names aren't posting any more because they've died. And one of the things that really hit me looking through the shrine posts, is the number of times I saw someone posting a message of condolence one one of their friends' threads, and knowing because of a thread I'd just seen that that person has also left us.

Be careful out there people.

As such an infrequent bluelight poster it's always so sad to come back here and see how many good people have passed away. People who it really shouldn't of happened too.

My heart goes out to all those suffering from loss.

/Raises glass

Well, it was Tom/pontifex01 (fuck, I haven't typed those words in ages... :( ) 'birthday of death' not long ago. Couldn't believe it'd been that long. You're missed everyday mate. Wish we could be getting pissed together in some shady bar, for old time's sake.

As such an infrequent bluelight poster it's always so sad to come back here and see how many good people have passed away. People who it really shouldn't of happened too.

My heart goes out to all those suffering from loss.

/Raises glass
Even though this thread isn't the best place, it's really good to see you here JB <3
But I suppose this thread brings everyone together.

Love and warm vibes to all of you: Here or not....

As the year draws to a close I like to raise a glass in memory to Bluelighters and friends that we have lost so they know that they are not forgotten even though the years roll on by.
I'd like to toast the memory of Knock, Charlie Clean, Mugz and Cornishman and I hope they are looking down on us all with their protective arms around us.
Thoughts also going out for those of you that I never knew but yr passing will certainly have affected others here.
Hope you are having neverending good times.

In remembrance for all those we have lost from EADD and of our family and friends. You're never forgotten <3

Please do look after yourselves folks....Life is just to precious to throw away..

Take care everyone and stay safe <3

Hiya Knock, just to say that you're never forgotten. I'm sorry I was not here to remember you new year but I decided to read back some of your old posts since you were modded in early 2013. I'm sorry that I never knew you then n only knew you a very short time but I'm honoured that I did get to know you, if it was only a very small part of you. Hope wherever you are that you're watching down on us bloody cunts n having a good ol' laugh.
Gone but never ever forgotten, EVER.
Evey

Come back to remember you, Knock. It's nearly been a year since you passed and left us all.
Remember the shock hearing that you'd passed....
EADD has never been the same since you and we will never forget you ever n what you did here.
You did so much for so many here and will never, ever be forgotten.
RIP <3

Evey xxxx