• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

⫸STICKY⫷ We Will Never Forget You, EADDerz

has anyone found out why knock died yet ? aint a day goes by with out thing of him at some point

Apparently the Dr said his heart just stopped beating or he just stopped breathing. At times i used to keep hoping it was some kind of crazy warped HR hoax, and that he would suddenly re-appear to say "this is what can and does really happen".

Last edited:
I don't think he was *pissed off* he typed somewhere that he needed more time to do other stuff. I just think it was a tragic accident.

Miss you, knock <3 this place was you, and it's not the same without you. Hope you're in peace now

Evey

Last edited:
as the sun comes up this solstice...all the people good people ive seen die here. I hope I get some of your atoms!

Just a message to say I really miss Tom/pontifex01.
You're still in our hearts mate, I hope you're happy up there.
<3

Goddamn...

First time logging in in 5 years. Seems like people have came and gone since I've left.

MTGG, Carsick, Unfortunate Squid, Evad, inonzi_prowler. There's probably more but I had to stop, I'll miss you all.

RIP All.

Last edited:
Just been reading thro this thread and its filled my eyes - and im at work pretending i have dust in them. My brother in law died 2 months ago , an achoholic with a heroic whiskey drinking consumption. I used to work with him in a bar/club in Tenerife and knew him longer than my sister, The nicest fella you could meet - put me up for 6 months when i was homeless and withdrawing many years ago. I won't raise a Glass to you Tony but give you a big bear hug.

Thread does the same for me Blondin and I hardly knew any of them if at all or not very well. Also makes me think of those in real life I have lost far far too young-so much promise and such a terrible waste of genuinly beautiful human beings who had their demons, addictions and paid ultimatly an untimely price.

<3 to you Blondin. And please can we all just look after ourselves a bit more please. Making me teary now and thinking of you Jon my friend. The original hedonist who crammed double a usual life expectancy in to a short life..doesn't make it any easier knowing that though.
<3

Not the same without you on here, Knock. Miss you and how things used to be round here xxxx
Think it's a same I never got a chance to meet the others who are no longer with us here on EADD but hope you're all happy wherever you all are. I can only speak for Knock because I never knew any of the others but you'll never be forgotten ever xxxx

Evey

Another EADD (and PD amongst other fora and positions) favourite is no longer amongst us. For those that haven't seen the Sad Thread or the Shrine Thread, here's the Shrine Thread linky.

For those that didn't get to know him, you missed out. Now all of us do :(

<3

I'm a long time lurker (12 or 13 years, under various usernames) and I check into BL every couple of months or so, either to seek advice for my own problems or to check that a couple of my pals are doing okay. And thankfully from MY point of view they are still around, however soooo many names in this thread are friends of MY friends, and I feel so much sadness for both their loss and to a lesser extent, mine, as so many colourful characters are relegated to memories.

My apologies if this is a bit of a weird post or if i've worded it badly and offended anyone at all, that's not my intention. I'm sleep deprived and in a really bizarre depressive state (don't worry, saw docs on friday. gonna get fixed, or at least patched up)

Much love to you all. Let's all stay as safe as we possibly can. I hope next time I pop back to BL this thread hasn't grown, unless it's swollen with joyful memories of your loved ones <3 xxx

The name(s) don't ring any bells but it's always sad to hear of another BL'r passing.

R.I.P <3

he was a lovely poster, i remember him from PD mostly but also from here. sad to hear the news. much love to his close ones.

rest in peace dude.

Hard to believe it's now been three years since Evad left us. My life for one is significantly less rich without him <3

Not just your life, WIbz. Myself and Dave had long-planned a proper meet. Fell short and I know for damn sure I'm the poorer as a result. There's good reason Evad is one of those EADD folks considered legend in their own lifetime. He'd never have seen it that way and would be baffled by folk thinking, believing and knowing it now. He'd be wrong (for once) on that though <3

(gotta add a wee mention of knock and carsick as other eadd mods lost to... things... for both personal and 'professional' reasons. both very much missed and both (on a personal level) up there with dave in terms of eadd legend status <3)

(there are more, many more, mentioned less frequently who i'd also put in that category... the fact i'm not naming names right here says much more about the state of my memory for screennames than it does about the individuals involved)

<3

Went looking through the shrine a bit to bump Evad's thread and as you say there are (sadly) so many many people I remember and admired that are no longer with us. It was a sad and reflective day that one.

Not just your life, WIbz. Myself and Dave had long-planned a proper meet. Fell short and I know for damn sure I'm the poorer as a result. There's good reason Evad is one of those EADD folks considered legend in their own lifetime. He'd never have seen it that way and would be baffled by folk thinking, believing and knowing it now. He'd be wrong (for once) on that though <3

(gotta add a wee mention of knock and carsick as other eadd mods lost to... things... for both personal and 'professional' reasons. both very much missed and both (on a personal level) up there with dave in terms of eadd legend status <3)

(there are more, many more, mentioned less frequently who i'd also put in that category... the fact i'm not naming names right here says much more about the state of my memory for screennames than it does about the individuals involved)

<3

I'll add Charlie Clean while admitting to similar shit memory failure.

I hope you're all happy up there. Sorry I never got the honour of knowing you all. I hope Knock is keeping you all in line :D

RIP n loved by many <3

Knock there's not a day that goes by I don't think about you n feel sad that you're no longer with us, joking n caring. EADD will never be the same without you but I'm honoured I had the chance to talk with you, if only it was a very short period.

Much <3 fallen ones. With us always xxxx

Evey

Hard to believe it's now been three years since Evad left us. My life for one is significantly less rich without him <3

The specialest friend of a special friend of mine that I never even got to speak to let alone meet. Three years, fuck :(

I've done a lot of reconnecting in the last two weeks after personal circumstances landing me somewhat in the shit, that shouldn't be why i'm doing it but I'm glad I am. (Again, I don't know where I'm going with this...)