Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

We want on a walk found a suspicious capsule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corizzle

Greenlighter
So I'm walking along the store I look down and then the cracks they cut in the cement I see a clear capsule full of a white powder looking substance at first they picked it up looked at it a little further in something peculiar about it made me put it in my wallet and bring it home. Now one out of a million times hit some workout supplement or just about anything. On a closer look when I got home it was definitely a hand-packed capsule and the substance was a very fine very fine crystalline I would call it a crystalline powder but that looked more crystalline then powder almost like extremely fine sugar but even finer. The color was and pretty good white turn off wireless The peculiar thing that made me save it was that it had orange brownish colored spotts or flakes throughout it now not a bunch of them but just hearing their sparingly throughout the capsule. I got one of my glass bowls dumped it out and the substance seemed the whole did shape but then I realized it was just very very lightly clumped and had very light clumping abilities as in if you pressed it together it might form a little club but the slightest smush and it would be powder again. It was completely over this and I mean completely I did a burn test on the spoon a regular lighter wanted affect it as if there was no flame to it so I got on my torch even the torch had no effectuntil after about a minute of straight torching the hottest part of the flame it finally turn the brown and love the burg it gave off one tiny slither of smoke and still no smell. It is slightly too very soluble in water and that's the extent of the abilities I have to test right now. Now the more I think about it who carries something like that around unless it's drugs I'm almost certain it's a drug of some kind but with all these research chemicals and Molly synthetics out there who knows what it could have been it really reminds me of the Molly I used to get back in high school though the super bomb stuff. So what could it be sound familiar to anyone.? Part of me hopes it is some kind of drug..... If I don't get any intelligent responses and the more responsible thing anyways after about a week of it sitting here I'll probably end up go by test drug test kit and see if anything pops

There is no possible way to identify the white powder by sight so you might as well either test it or dispose of it.

I would suggest the latter.

This subforum is for discussing the outcome of test results. As White_Rose said, it simply wouldn't be possible for us to identify it with the information you've given.

Status
Not open for further replies.