We are LIVE and WORLDWIDE, back and better than ever!

As CFC points out, we do have two styles available. To change what style you are experiencing the site with, click the link at the bottom left of any page that says "BL Style"

L8FTxpY.jpg

That will present a pop up allowing you to choose from the available styles. Currently we launched with only "BL Style" (something similar to our vBulletin site of recent years, in an effort for something familiar during time of change - though, admittedly, we need to tweak fonts for visibility like in finding that dang Styles link), as well as "BL Dark Style" (for those who prefer a darker skin). These are only to get us off the ground during relaunch, we are planning to bring more styles and a better visual experience going forward. We will announce when new styles are made available.

R3Mxfol.jpg

Across the top you have an option to "Mark Forums Read", you will also find over to the right, just below "Post Thread" there are two options that are specific to the forum you are currently viewing. You can "Mark (THIS Forum) Read" (rather than the whole site) or create a "Watch" which will notify you when someone posts a new thread or reply in this forum.

8miwHQp.jpg

And yes, that is the name of the site trashbin.

I love the new design guys I dont know why others dont its a lot more modern I didn't know about the bl black colour i stick to blue I think red and green would look nice

yes hello MAL

let’s get these motherfuckers I’m so angry right now how dare they

excuse MEL, is the reason for edit box now gone? because i would like to edit the post above to inform u that i am going on strike and any and all bastard scabs can eat shit.

regards,
MEL22
blogs mod.

While we're at it tho.... i don't have the edit button lol

You must be kidding right? Sigh, I think it's time to get another browser and revisit all my security settings. There are no options to choose from on my browser; just 8 social media icons.

I'll try Google Chrome and see what happens (currently on Safari/IOS 12

Tom

You must be kidding right? Sigh, I think it's time to get another browser and revisit all my security settings. There are no options to choose from on my browser; just 8 social media icons.

I'll try Google Chrome and see what happens (currently on Safari/IOS 12

Tom

Found it. Honestly no, it isn't better. But I'll adjust though.

thanks

Tom

Is there a way to get it to stay on desktop without having to change it every time I log in?

One can mark "conversations" aka PM's but once selected the "action" menu does not have an option to delete or prune. You can mark, un-mark, start or un-star them, but no delete.

I have room in my in box right now but eventually this will become an issue.