• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc WD'ing from 24/7 5month GBL habit, important question

tyler5

Bluelighter
GBL: WD from 24/7 5month habit, important question.

hello there,

i am wd'ing from 24/7 5month+ heavy gbl use, 15-20ml/day, but i also used 20-40ml/day. i plan to taper to 2-3ml/day then hop on phenibut. now, the question is, how much phenibut should i use? i only have 250mgx20 :D

anyways, do you have any idea when and how much phenibut i should use?

ive heard you should take it at certain times and in certain doses although ive always read of grams and i certainly *dont* have "grams". i have 5g (250x20). how long will that last me and is that even any help?

thank you in advance! %)

Last edited:
thank you! i can't figure out this site's search function quite well to be frank, when i search for thread its impossibel to find the big & dandy gbl thread etc. but its always been this way for me, the search function that is.

i posted my problem there also.

maybe someone chan chime in here on this sub-forum, also, though ;)

Sorry you've been having trouble with the search engine. I'll just link you in with some other threads of relevance. Tons of advice in these plus the one already linked :)

Getting down to 2-3ml will mean you've already done 95% of the work. Personally I'd just keep tapering down slowly until you're off, without switching to phenibut, as that's addictive as well. Others may be able to chime in with better info.

The GHB/GBL Addiction & Withdrawal Thread v. 1
GBL/ GHB withdrawal HELP
The GHB/GBL Addiction & Withdrawal Thread: mk. II

Sorry you've been having trouble with the search engine. I'll just link you in with some other threads of relevance. Tons of advice in these plus the one already linked :)

Getting down to 2-3ml will mean you've already done 95% of the work. Personally I'd just keep tapering down slowly until you're off, without switching to phenibut, as that's addictive as well. Others may be able to chime in with better info.

The GHB/GBL Addiction & Withdrawal Thread v. 1
GBL/ GHB withdrawal HELP
The GHB/GBL Addiction & Withdrawal Thread: mk. II
Phenibut is 10x easier to quit than GHB, pregabalin or benzos.

Anyway, you need at least 2,5g phenibut to feel anything, I use right now 5g. maybe take another 2,5g. It takes so logn to get work, 3 hours at least, even 6 hours, so be careful when redosing, as overdose is extremely unpleasant. and never take pregabalin with it, it makes you so nauseous and dizzy.

Phenibut is 10x easier to quit than GHB, pregabalin or benzos.

Hmm, that may seem true for you my friend, but I have too many other friends who are or have been struggling with phenibut addiction and use (for example) pregabalin to get off the phenibut. Regardless, there are lots of other opinions in those threads which I hope someone struggling will read and find helpful.

you need at least 2,5g phenibut to feel anything, I use right now 5g. maybe take another 2,5g.

2.5g would be a very large dose for most people, even someone on 2-3ml of GBL per day. Please don't dispense potentially dangerous advice like this.