• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Ways to use etizolam PG solution

DementiaSavantPlus

Bluelighter
I have a quick and simple query in regards to etizolam (or any benzo or RC benzo) PG solution and its use.

The question is based on my impression that etizolam delivers an almost "inactive" effect when swallowed on a full stomach. I have never tried this myself, but have read reports that are numerous enough to have built a "common knowledge" on forums such as this one.

I have used PG solutions sublingually, directly placed within the realm of the gums and inside-the-mouth membranes. I have also dropped the solution on a "carrier" such as a small bit of paper towel to be placed directly on the gums for blotter-like absorption. It seems to have worked quite well in the past.

Does a sublingual administration of a PG solution bring with it a BA equal to an oral + empty stomach ROA?

Can I drop the PG solution onto paper towel and allow it to evaporate? Will this leave the thieno chemical behind, contained within the carrier?

What are other creative ways to use a PG solution to bypass the stomach and its contents (excluding injection of any kind)?

I take levothyroxine in the morning and it calls for a completely fasted stomach. I of course cannot function on empty all day if I wish to take etizolam later on.

First question: Yes, sublingual ROA is just as good, if not better, than orally on an empty stomach.
Second question: I have no clue, but i would say not likely. Also, PG solutions are very helpful in my opinion, so im not sure what the use of this would be.

Just stick with sublingual. You have already mentioned that it works, so i wouldnt worry about trying to find some crazy method of doing it. But thats just me.

Thanks much for the response.

Even a small amount of PG solution, when held in the mouth without an absorbent material in accompaniment, causes me to salivate to an abnormally high degree. I find this annoying. For those in this predicament, a piece of cotton to hold the etizolam in place within the mouth is suitable. (I hope this is the gem of information for which everyone was mining on BL this evening!)

I was only wondering if I could prepare pieces of candy, etc. treated with etizolam for storage and whether or not the chemical would be retained upon evaporation. But you're right, it really isn't completely necessary to complicate the process unless I find myself needing to travel with it, which I actually won't be and shouldn't be doing. (Distorting one's mood and impairing one's memory in public can cause trouble.)

Thanks mike,
This has been a very effective way of dosing for me and I also quite like the sweet taste of PG.

This works well especially if the mg/ml solution is very concentrated. However I once had a flubromazepam solution that was less concentrated (requiring a greater PG intake), and it caused a heavy laxative effect as if I had taken multiple tablespoons of epsom salt. This may mean that something other than standard, food grade PG was used. This could be prevented, I assume, by spitting out the solution after it has been held against the sublingual membranes for [X] amount of time.