• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Ways to reduce cut/disgustingness of Black Tar?

JupiterBug

Greenlighter
This is my first post so let me know if I am breaching protocol, as best I know ya'll don't say SWIM anymore.

I recently have taken to "chasing the dragon" smoking Black Tar Heroin on foil. Unfortunately I have developed somewhat of a habit. The last batch of heroin is the most disgusting yet, the taste of Jack Daniels bbq sauce is overpowering, tasting like vinegar and hickory and nauseatingly disgusting. The stuff always was pretty gross and tasted like bbq sauce, but this last batch is overpowering. I was wondering if there is anyway to reduce the cutting agents to somehow make it less disgusting or a different way to do it, other than IV, which will allow me to use it and not be disgusted? When I smoke it, it gets on my teeth and tastes of nauseating vineger, hickory and sugar and is absolutely disgusting and staining my teeth. I fucked up getting myself addicted smh, and have been taking suboxone to not go into withdrawal, as this is the only other opioid I have, but am running out. In some ways this may prove a blessing in disguise if the disgustingness of the heroin makes me slowly titrate down by only taking a few hits a day to ward off withdrawal, I will reduce my habit, but I'm wondering if there is not some way to reduce the cutting agents? I looked up https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/heroin/heroin_info5.shtml and that sounds expensive to acquire everything for that as well as being beyond my level of expertise. Besides, it results in a product that is not for smoking and I have never injected anything and don't know how to. The people I've seen on the internet who say they have tried that have not had success. So is there anything else I can do?

I figure since the smell/taste of it is so disgusting to "monkeywater" it would be a big mistake (snort it as a liquid). The best I can figure now is titrate down and just take a few hits when I feel so shitty that I would prefer that taste than to sit there and feel shitty until I get back down to where only a few hits gets me high? The taste has always been gross but this last batch takes the cake, one hit nauseates me. In the meantime I have legit stomach problems and chronic pain which is what pushes me toward opioids in the first place. Wish a doctor would just prescribe me an opioid rather than having to deal with this shit. I also recently acquired a stash of Butane Hash Oil so that should help me with the withdrawals. Advice?

-JupiterBug

The one other way I can think to take it is to parachute it, just swallow it wrapped in some tissue, but this will be a very inefficient way to take it, correct?

Simple. Cook up as if you were going to IV, filter if you want it's not really necessary, then squirt it up your ass with a syringe with no needle or the needle broken off if all you can get is a diabetic insulin syringe. No taste and should hit you as good as an IM shot but a lot safer than IM or IV.

Look up plugging opiates on blue-light.. I've never done this, but I have heard from a lot of people that it works well. I wouldn't use a syringe made for a needle though. There are syringes that are meant to give medicine orally/anally that would work better. You can find them easily with the children's cold medicine in any store/rite-aid. We only get powdered H in the area I live. Sometimes black tar opium is around, but it's very natural and smoking it actually has a nice smell and taste to it. I've always thought it strange that people go to all the trouble to break opium down and separate the alkaloids when the natural product straight from the plant, cooked and filtered, is absolutely amazing..

Spraying heroin in my ass, upon first consideration, seems unappealing..... There is literally no other option? I just bought some sweet ass gatorade and took a few hits, taking a big sip after each one. How much will I lose if I parachute it? Will this be totally wasteful? As far as cooking it up like I'm about to slam it, I don't know how to do that.... I don't know anyone else who does heroin.

Last edited:
Is finding a better supplier out of the question?

If I was sold anything that tasted like bbq sauce when I was smoking it Id be highly upset with my dude lol

Actually I believe that plugging it is less wasteful. That's why people do it..

Swallowing it will be nearly 100% ineffective. I gulped down 3 GRAMS of east coast powder (when I used to cop bundles and before the dealer bagged it up he would put it in sandwich bags.) I know everyone has the best connection, or their dealer gets the best powder on Earth straight from the Taliban....but this shit was actually incredibly good because I know from using it for about weeks straight. Anyway, as I was driving home from the spot, I see sirens behind me.I very calmly and smoothly, without making any sudden and jerking movements (the cop is watching you the entire time to see what you are doing and if you are trying to stash or swallow something), I dumped the entire 3 grams in my mouth, stuck the sandwich bag pressed in the seat( that really worried me because it obviously had residue all inside it), and washed it down with a coffee I always drive with.

I was pulled over for running a stop sign. I was shitting myself, but played it cool. I was free to go after getting the ticket.

The point of that ramble is that I didn't feel a god damn thing after swallowing 3 grams of strong east coast powder. I did have a large habit at the time, but it didn't even keep me out of withdrawal! I had to return to cop more within 2 hours.

Anyway, don't swallow tar. It would be absolutely pointless. It seems like you are new to this anyway (not a knock at all, I pray to god I was)...maybe just stay on the subs and decide to not let heroin destroy your life? I've posted this many times (and read many posts like mine warning me but I didn't heed the advice) so I don't expect you to either. All I can say is stay safe my friend.

I am new to this and am not offended at all. In fact it looks like I'll be taking your advice. I bought some gatorade cuz I read some experience on Erowid and the guy recommended gatorade to cover up the taste. I sheepishly took some hits this morning and stopped feeling the withdrawal pain, then was high, then of course got sick. Something about this last batch is poisonous, I mean it used to be gross when I smoked a bead and it got down to almost being done it got nauseatingly gross, but this one just gets the disgusting taste of bbq sauce all up in my mouth, and its the bitter kind not the sweet kind.

So I brushed my teeth after but was nauseous so I tried to eat some cantaloupe, then got a Coca-Cola then came back and puked back up the gatorade I drank. The ONLY opioids that make me throw up are heroin, suboxone and methadone, nothing else does! I was hooked on hydrocodone/oxycodone/codeine for a year and a half and threw up maybe once when I took larger than my normal dose on an empty stomach.

I don't like the suboxone though because it hurts the back of my neck and makes me throw up after I wake up from going to sleep on it. I don't know why but many times suboxone has made me throw up after waking up. Typically when I go to sleep on an empty stomach. As far as getting a new supplier, I'd love to, and I am less than an hour and a half from Mexico, but heroin is not really the circles I move in, so there's really not much of an option for me to ask around and be introduced to someone else. The only shit I have gotten here is cut with bbq sauce and that's from two different people. The other person's shit is weaker, although her's seems to be cut with the sweet bbq sauce and is harder rather than this shit I have that is gooey.

Right now I have a headache so there is something extra in this which is particularly bad. I really would like to get off it, but I do have a real desire for opioids because of my chronic stomach pain. But then I also like the high from it... I should be able to get morphine pills in a few days but that's not a permanent thing, my mother gives them to me but I live in a different state than her. I have less than two strips of suboxone so that will run out soon enough, as well.

I can't believe they cut the shit with bbq sauce! I've never heard of that in my life... Maybe that's how they smuggle the shit in..haha!

you could get an oz. & use it to enter some ribs in a BBQ cook off
all the judges would pry' give ya 1st prize...the next day

So I "solved" this problem by not following mankind's advice and scoring some Chyna whyte.... I'm wondering if my brain interprets the heroin smell as bbq sauce? It is white and WAY more powerful and a powder so I snort it. Doesn't seem possible there is bbq sauce in it, yet when I snort it the taste it gives me is of bitter bbq sauce. Maybe because I have been doing so much my body is developing an allergy to the tar and is rejecting it? Perhaps heroin just smells bbq saucy? The taste in my mouth tripped me out the first snort, but now that I have tried it again I got the same taste although it is far less pungent than the tar and did not make me nauseous. I took a promethazine earlier and this helped with my nausea.

Holy shit man.. China taste nothing like bbq.. Probably just have remnents of bbq sauce all up in your sinuses and shit from smoking it. Maybe just give it time.. China has a vile taste, opium in general does. But if you snort. You shouldn't taste it at all. You should just feel it slowly drip down your throat after about 5-10mins. The euphoria should already have starting hitting by that time as well.

So I "solved" this problem by not following mankind's advice and scoring some Chyna whyte.... I'm wondering if my brain interprets the heroin smell as bbq sauce? It is white and WAY more powerful and a powder so I snort it. Doesn't seem possible there is bbq sauce in it, yet when I snort it the taste it gives me is of bitter bbq sauce. Maybe because I have been doing so much my body is developing an allergy to the tar and is rejecting it? Perhaps heroin just smells bbq saucy? The taste in my mouth tripped me out the first snort, but now that I have tried it again I got the same taste although it is far less pungent than the tar and did not make me nauseous. I took a promethazine earlier and this helped with my nausea.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "not following my advice." I was just relaying a story how eating dope is pointless. If you can score powder all this time, why not stick to the powder?

You say you are still getting that "taste" you got from the tar. Maybe that is just the way your body is "tasting" the heroin (tar or powder) as. Snorting heroin (before I went IV, wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't even thinkable that it was that bad to make me stop doing it. Your body is telling you something.

Heroin isn't for you. It is for no one. Stop now, get a few subs, and never look back! Please, I literally am BEGGING you. Only us that have went trough decades or years of this understand what I mean when I am pleading with you to give this up before you get too far into it.

I agree with everyone. What your smelling is a vinegar smell that your interpreting as a BBQ sauce smell that basically all heroin has unless it's been washed and cleaned after production. And the bitterness is because heroin is fucking bitter!

Always said heroin smells like a douche and so do those that use lomg term...that vinegar/medicinal smell.