• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ways to potentiate Lisdexamfetamine? I need more energy due to severe illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am addicted to amphetamines. Desoxyn (Methamphetamine) is the same drug used in Crystal Meth. But it's used orally. It's like Dextroamphetamine but more potent and has a less harsh effect. I realize the drugs are bad but I'm very ill and cannot stay awake more than 3-4 hours without it. It's for my own comfort basically and to help me stay awake so I can actually do something except sleep.

Thanks for your post I appreciate it. :) I wish you the best too, take care my friend..

Sadly, I live in Canada and we don't have Desoxyn here. I'm not sure why since it's very useful for narcolepsy and fighting fatigue, ADHD/ADD etc. I have considered a bone marrow transplant. It's complicated for me because I have extremely low platelets. Surgery of any type is pretty risky, I have to be pumped full of platelets before and during a surgery. To be honest I'm afraid of a bone marrow transplant because it seems to be a very serious thing. My doctor is sending me 7 hours away to a larger city with a better hospital to see a better immmunologist at a childrens hospital because there isn't a lot of immunologists around in my city which is more than 1 million people. :( So i will travel and see this new immunologist and i guess I will discusss the bone marrow transplant with him. The doctors in my city don't know much about this. They specialize in other things, there are few immunologists here, and in my city, we dont even have a lab that can do the proper tests, they need to be sent to a larger city to be examined. If you have an HIV test they send it 7 hours away. It's ridiculous. :(

Thanks for wishing me luck I really appreciate it. I feel you actually care which is nice since I don't hear things like that ever. I wish you the best too! And your cousin.

7 Hours away, man that is a long drive. I'm sorry! That's like me driving from where I live all the way to Los Angeles.... Jeez.
It's too bad they don't have desoxyn in canada, I thought you were located in mexico though, where I'm pretty sure they have desoxyn.
Have you looked into Modafinil for staying awake? It's used all the time in people with immunodeficiency disorders.

@BluLait, I have no idea what your problems are. There is a huge difference between recommending the OP take desoxyn, and crystal meth like what you suggested, "sarcastically" to a person who is dying. I would not recommend heroin to a person taking codeine, but I don't even need to back myself up because your statements are illogical and immoral.

The OP took so much he has developed a huge tollerance to speed, and what do you do? Instead of trying to convince him he's addicted, you're actually suggesting he take a stronger drug? Would you suggest to someone who's addicted to codeine painkillers switch to heroin because codeine just "won't do the trick anymore"?

But now I read the entire first post. All I can say is: Fuck that shit, get high non-stop. Very sorry to hear about your HIV-type disease. Best wishes, make the best out of it! :)

Thankyou for your concern though. I think the OP has more things he wants to do with the rest of his life than be convinced that he's addicted to amphetamines, or getting high every single day nonstop. Immature advice. BTW methamphetamine is not stronger than dextroamphetamine.

Last edited:
I've never tried Kratom. I thought it was quite expensive. If I have a huge opioid tolerance will it even do anything. I take 330mg of methadone daily. So will Kratom work?

Is it illegal in Canada? Where can I get good quality Kratom, for a good price preferably in bulk i guess? What do you suggest.

No, kratom will not do a damn thing for you if you have such a tolerance. I do believe it is legal in Canada, but don't waste you time (plus, no sourcing, so we can't give you vendors).

Plus, like I said, with your tolerance, with any tolerance really, kratom won't do a dang thang, certainly not more than an ole' chicken wang. You'd have more luck with Mr. Wang's wang thang.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself ;) But seriously don't waste your time with kratom if you're taking even 50mg methadone + per day (and it looks like you're taking a multiple of that). At best it will give you minor indigestion.

330mg methadone that's heavy! It does add up though with all the chronic dosing.

I know sleeping is good for

you but I was oversleeping up to 21 hours a day. and being awake for 3-4 hours and feeling so tired I would have to go back to sleep for another 20 hours. This happened every for years.

I realize taking Amphetamines is probably not very good for you and will cause some sort of damage eventually.

I'm taking Amphetamines because they allow me to have about 8-10 hours of awake time.

When you are sleeping all the time, and you only are awake for 3-4 hours, you start to feel very depressed and detached from the world. At least when I take an Amphetamine I can enjoy my day, and the second bonus is I feel good too. I get a nice speedy buzz. I drink a coffee, take my Lisdexamfetamiene and away I go, to happy land.

I hate saying this but I am declining. My body is not keeping up with my mind as it used to. I'm extremely weak, fatigues pain, tingling, numbness, nerve pain, joint issues. I'd be ecstatic if I could squeeze 15 years out of this illness. I want so badly

I'm really sorry to hear that. Make sure your doctors know all of this, make sure they exhaust every option and possibility. Look into modafinil (Provigil)

I'm really sorry to hear that. Make sure your doctors know all of this, make sure they exhaust every option and possibility. Look into modafinil (Provigil)

See the bold underlined part of this post.

At one point, I was not following my doctors orders. I was in too much pain. And had another source of it so I wouldn't run out. I actually got up in the 500's sometimes. Depending on the day. The 500's felt very risky. I was very um, grumpy , irritated , so itchy.....It was very strong. I have a lot of experience with narcotics and Methadone is the best for pain, and it does provide profound euphoria and itching nodding. When i was opioid naive and had no dependency I could take 1ml.... which was 10mg of Methadone Liquid (not tang just straight methadone liquid) and I'd be ripped, huge amount of itching and histamine release, and just massive euphoria for about 24 hours, and I could feel it still in me for 2 days after. Now I get 1/1th the feeling after being on it like 5+ years. But it's still the only opie that touches my pain and causes euphoria. On a lot of websites it says Methadone has no euphoria or it's minimal. In my experience and my friends experiences in high school, Methadone has a hi

It's too bad they don't have desoxyn in canada, I thought you were located in mexico though, where I'm pretty sure they have desoxyn.

Man, last time I went to Mexico, they didn't even have Ritalin or adderall at the pharmacies, just lots and lots of crystal on every street corner.

Desoxyyn is not anywhere near the slippery slope street speed is due to controlled dosage, a sustainable roa, and not having to deal with the sketchiest fucks ever and getting arrested. Highly recommended. It's a shame such a lovely chemical has been so demonized from irresponsible users.

Can you be a little more specific about what you're looking for? Do you need to be kept awake, are you trying to combat fatigue, or do you need motivation and alertness? There are different types of drugs for those three things.

Pretty sure OP is long gone.. this thread was from a few years back.

Sadly he may have already succumbed to his illness. :\

There is so much misinformation here. Particularly 70mg vyvanse only being 25 mgs d-amp. It's waaayyyy closer to 35. Stop babbling bullshit you know nothing about. This is just one example. Stimulants in my case actually increase the sedation and analgesia. 5-30 mgs d amp, 20-100 mgs caffiene or a light EPH dose are nice for synergy. Weed adds to both the amp synergy and Kratom. If all 3 (weed,stim,Kratom) are high quality, the experience is quite nice. If you'd like the body buzz/euphoria with no stimulation (everyone's different), take 25-50mgs mgs meclizine. It sounds strange, but this is just an opinion. But all this jabber about incorrect assumptions and statements lacking research is disturbing at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.