• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Ways of smoking Fentanyl

Sliceoflife

Greenlighter
Hello everyone! I recently got some Fent powder. (I have straight Fent powder. And I also have a Fent powder that is mixed/cut with mannitol. So I have 2 separate powders/batches). I'm curious as to the BEST way of smoking it. To be specific, is it best to smoke Fent powder off of foil (like how you smoke H)? OR is it best to use a rose bowl pipe? And yes, I know to be careful/start slow. So please do not rant on about how dangerous it is, how people die using Fent, blah blah blah. This is why I'm asking/posting is to gain knowledge from experienced people that have done it before. I've tried looking on the forums for some guidance on this, but mostly all I found was discussions on how to smoke the Fent gel patches. I have a high opiate tolerance (daily user) and have done a lot of different kinds of opiates. SO what is the best way of smoking the 2 separate powders that I have? Foil or rose bowl? Or is there another way? Thank you for the help and suggestions!

So please do not rant on about how dangerous it is, how people die using Fent, blah blah blah. This is why I'm asking/posting is to gain knowledge from experienced people that have done it before.

okay, before i start le tme just say that i have no experience with fent at all outside of a hospital settting. anyway, i think its clear you've done some research into fentanyl so I won't go on but would like to reiterate the concerns of the community as a whole - if i may - as they are very, very valid. you yourself know a lot of people have died from fent and as such you have to treat it with respect viz.: equipment.

you say you have pure fent, if so you are going to need a incredibly accurate scale like 0.00mgs
a 0.1 anomaly can be the difference between life and death.
also, gloves and respirators are a must in case of spills and small air-bound particles, and i would prep it in some place like a kitchen or bathroom to stop fent from lodging in carpets and stuff.
that's about all i have to offer - i think chasing off foil is a little crude for something so strong and dangerous
and i've never used a rose bowl so hopefully someone will fill you in on that

but yeah that's it from me, i would say "goodluck" but luck doesn't apply here; don't do this unless you know 100% what it is you're doing - cause lots of people have been unlucky...

take care (y)

your "pure" fent is likely still cut. With totally pure fent 1-10 "grains of sand" smoked is enough to have you plastered. There is no way to measure this mass unless you want to spend about 10,000 on a scale.

smoking pure or almost pure fent is a guaranteed overdose, sooner or later. I have quite a history doing this and I can tell you that not a single person I did it with avoided an overdose and being shot up with narcan , including myself.

the ease of loading another hit onto to foil makes this method so compulsive, in my opinion it is more dangerious than injecting.

fent has a way of getting your really fucked up without the level of euphoria associated with normal opiates. therefore you chase that euhporia and OD before you reach it.

I always smoke it off foil and it works fine, that goes for both products. I've never tried in a pipe, so I'm not sure if that would work or not.

I always smoke it off foil and it works fine, that goes for both products. I've never tried in a pipe, so I'm not sure if that would work or not.

I have been using foil. It's been working great! Im going to go pick up a rose bowl pipe sometime this weekend to test it out. I put about half a point of Tar down on the foil and then sprinkled about a match head size point of the Fent. It works really well. It mixes really good with both of the powders. The aftertaste is horrible, awful chemical taste. Deff be careful. It's true, Fent isn't like a lot of other opiates. It takes awhile for it to come on. So I can see how it's easy to take too much. Chasing that high.

I wouldn't know how to smoke pure powder, but could I suggest mixing it with an appropriate solvent, using volumetric dosing and make a nasal spray? I know Fentanyl has a good Intranasal bioavailability and it would enter your system pretty fast, maybe not as fast as smoking but shouldn't be too bad.

I smoke just fentanyl on foil and in a pipe everyday. If it's white powder I like it in the pipe but if it's colorful such as pink, purple,orange, blue, rainbow, ect than I like it on foil.

I wouldn't know how to smoke pure powder, but could I suggest mixing it with an appropriate solvent, using volumetric dosing and make a nasal spray? I know Fentanyl has a good Intranasal bioavailability and it would enter your system pretty fast, maybe not as fast as smoking but shouldn't be too bad.

You can also use a volumetric solution to "prep" foil for smoking, by dropping a small amount of liquid onto the foil and letting it dry. This would be one of the only somewhat reasonable ways to "smoke" pure fentanyl IMO.

Why?...
That's all I'm going to say.
Why does any addict use drugs? I personally have never overdosed but I've been using opioids for years. The media over exaggerates the true potency. Of course fentanyl is dangerous and has caused a lot of overdoses no doubt about that. Definitely do not recommend it but after you start using your tolerance increases so much that it begins to be the only thing that works. But I don't want me post to be getting off topic.

Why does any addict use drugs? I personally have never overdosed but I've been using opioids for years. The media over exaggerates the true potency. Of course fentanyl is dangerous and has caused a lot of overdoses no doubt about that. Definitely do not recommend it but after you start using your tolerance increases so much that it begins to be the only thing that works. But I don't want me post to be getting off topic.
I asked why actually cause fentanyl to me is the least euphoric of all drugs. I've even had access to pharmaceutical fentanyl and it's shit, expensive and only lasts 30 mins pffff pharmaceutical Morphine, unlike that shit gives a fking mad rush and has a long duration with the cleanest opiate high there is. On par with true heroin, that's the real opiate experience(honorable mention for oxy and hydros) but fentanyl....it's just pure garbage. Makes me sad that the new gen of kids call fentanyl dope* and are missing out from that marvellous dreamy experience that a lot of us chose to chase the dragon because it was beautiful. Fentanyl lacks all those life enhancing properties, it's just a dull drug that numbs u for a bit and the wds are monstruous. Not worth trying it anymore, man.
Cheers

The issue is the way fentanyl is cut by inexperienced dealers that sell dope with hotspots. You take 1 hit and you go out. Also fent is being put into everything. In LA 2 high school girls OD'ed on ecstacy laced with fent. A lot of the stuff I'm seeing now is fent cut with Xanax. You don't have a chance if you aren't prepared

Foil gets old... So I've been dabbing it lately. Using a nectar collector works best, especially ones you can have water in. Just heat up your nail whether it's made out of titanium/glass/porcelain with a torch, have your fetty in a silicone puck or a small glass dish/container, and hit that shit. Or heat up a glass rod at the end and dab your fetty that way and inhale the smoke with a tooter

Foil gets old... So I've been dabbing it lately. Using a nectar collector works best, especially ones you can have water in. Just heat up your nail whether it's made out of titanium/glass/porcelain with a torch, have your fetty in a silicone puck or a small glass dish/container, and hit that shit. Or heat up a glass rod at the end and dab your fetty that way and inhale the smoke with a tooter
thats how i smoke it primarily. Foil is lame. LA fent though not east coast. You can get giant rips with nectar collectors unlike foil

The rose bowl is actually a good method with fentanyl. Keep flame away and take it slow. You can see what you’re doing really well his way and it’s easier to “measure” than with a foil. I prefer rose pipes for this over foil any day.

The rose bowl is actually a good method with fentanyl. Keep flame away and take it slow. You can see what you’re doing really well his way and it’s easier to “measure” than with a foil. I prefer rose pipes for this over foil any day.

What's a rose bowl?

What's a rose bowl?
Glass meth pipes are sold in my area (Ontario, Canada) as 'glass rose' pipes at convenience stores. They're cheap and plentiful and they come with a fake plastic rose in the pipe. It's a ruse so that its technically a plastic vase or something and not meth warez.

Glass meth pipes are sold in my area (Ontario, Canada) as 'glass rose' pipes at convenience stores. They're cheap and plentiful and they come with a fake plastic rose in the pipe. It's a ruse so that its technically a plastic vase or something and not meth warez.
You put Brillo in it like with crack?