• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Way to Warm Up the Year

dAmphetamine

Greenlighter
Firstly: I'm completely new to bluelight in it's sense of posting etc. Have being on for a couple of days, skimming through the rules etc, hoping to understand the dymanic and function of it all. I'm still not too completely sure where to post this, so without furthermore typing; I'd like to apologize if this is being posted where it doesn't belong.

Secondly: I personally feel there is a TRUCK load of information missing out that may be CRUCIAL to contributing factors. So I kind of have a 'long version' to those who ask for it. (Don't wanna waste time writing up shit I subjectively believe may be worth something, but only a waste of time to you readers).

Where start;

I went from being on Dexedrine off and on for over a year, dosing every day upwards to 45MGs a day on days really needed. Well the dexter train has gone derailed.. That shit is way too fucking expensive along many other issues that come up too that can be mentioned in a long version to anyone who asks for it.

Literally as of January 2nd 2017, it seems I've found myself substituting dexedrine, with methamphetamine... and even then I'm lucky to be getting mostly
enantiopure shit.. (Where I live precursors to making d-meth are readily available in healthfood stores, so it's more around than otherwise than bunky shit, but still, not everytime is it like 100% dextrorotatory, I've just been lucky to bump into and stock up on batches that have come out that way. Also online vendors who actually know what they're talking and ended up actually pulling through. IDK why I can't cope with levoamp, too many weird side affects.)

I've been giving it the same rules I had with dexedrine, dose early AM but with my dose maxing around 15-30MGs per day and the only difference between the two seem to be that I do not ever feel a need or desire to redose the meth, where as most my dexedrine days would have a second dose throughout a point in the day if it was deemed necessary to continue. Oh not to mention, yeah pretty much everyday, my fucking job lately has been killing me with 6 day weeks and I can't afford to not keep up, I actually asked for the extra hours and stuff, and as of now I really gotta maintain it.

Not to further mention; ROA's as well. With my dexedrines, I'd just eat em for the out the house dosing, after an initial dose. But my first dose pretty much always had to be as IR as it goes.. Dexedrine, was insufflated due to intravenous just being poo. Meth.. well as stated I don't seem to care for a second so it's all as instant as it get. IV is poo too but that tulip is really fun to spin around, and it's surprising how you draw so much smoke even with a piece as tiny as 10 mg, even if it doesn't compare to a meth heads toke. Now I've had days of not redosing within 36HRS (as max as it gets :///) without feeling anything of a 'withdrawal'. Just like stopping dex use IMO, it's just another day, by the end of it, I didn't suffice to the standards that lifes demanding out me.

Knowing the redose generally should be a 48 hour wait I'm not really getting a sufficient micro-detox per week.. So I know for a fact if this continues, I may hit states of 'withdrawal' symptoms when finally having my ability to come down and detox. Given the details I had mentioned here, if I maintain my dose range as stated. What may I expect out of a withdrawal, for how long on a ratio of how long it continues, if anyone would have any idea.... when I finally get that moment to.. am I right to be scared? (Like my first time coming off dexedrine after a 5 month straight dosing period) or should I not worry cause it wont be that bad? (Like my first time coming off dexedrine after a 5 month straight dosing period XD)

Also any measures that'd be worth taking up on to balance things out. I've read up on all those vitamins/nutrients and the whole protocol of maintaining hydration and food hasn't ever been an issue. However, mostly of it is general amphetamine stuff. Does methamphetamine come with a couple of extra supplements that'd be useful etc?

Thanks4Reading

Last edited:
idk what stopping would be like I take 55 mg of Adderall and have never thought of stopping. However there was a time I went off amphetamine and it wasn't so bad just didn't feel as good but I didn't feel like abnormally bad however I was on nonaddicting psych meds for depression so maybe that protected me from feeling sad without it. That's not very scientific but eHH it's late. I just felt like I wanted it. Like if you don't have chocolate cake you mIght want Chocolate cake but you don't feel depressed over the lack of chocolate cake.

I have never treid dexedrine but I have my own share of methamphetamine use.

If you are prone to nasty comedowns and withdrawals it might be better tappering of it over a few weeks to minimize those negative side effects.

Meth can cause really bad withdrawls but is mostly mentally and subsides after a few days.

Water, A good diet,Routine proper sleep and exercise helps allot trust me, the first few days might get rough benzo"s helps allot during this phase. Weed also helps with anxiety and insomnia if you have in hand.

But I hope I gave some advice that might be usefull, as this is what seems to work for me.

Best regards.

I agree i get much better resulting taking reasonable doses daily then constantly going on and off chasing those first effects

Thank you to everyone who posted! Music_Guy, I sleep every day, and eat about half as much more as I normally would without, my urine comes out clear as well so I know hydration is alright (not to mention my mouth isn't dry after the first hour of the dose working cause well I gotta work on it from there haha) For coming off dexedrine at those doses, I had no problem at all. Personally, I felt happy to finally be off, cause like I am right now, was growing anxious to potentially breeding a demon in my life that I couldn't handle. However, the moment it occured, it felt like nothing, marijuana and other small time recreationals were back to making me retarded high like they did before, where as on my amps I don't care for them cause they don't seem to be anything outside of the action of. Yet, my job fired me cause I wasn't as productive, but mentally, I felt fine hahaha.

Now I know methamphetamine and amphetamine come with similar withdrawals, it's just one can be more intense due to it's power being more intense. (To those who may want to add the argument that Meth releases serotoninergic things, well.. do more thorough research, a high enough dosage of amphetamine would do the exact same. From my concludes at least. Feel free to correct.) I do not take what are 'recreational' doses, never care to or enjoy to either.

I agree i get much better resulting taking reasonable doses daily then constantly going on and off chasing those first effects

I honestly self medicate with amphetamines, I've got some form of ODD/ADHD that won't be addressed or taken seriousy by my healthcare professionals. (I have childhood documents of ADHD being reported and requested to be treated, yet never recieved treatment till I decided to figure it out on my own while finally living independently as an adult)

I supposedly have add but I think I got add because I'm weird wasn't focusing on school and kinda wanted to do my own thing.