• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Way to tell amphetamine from methamphetmine from methcathinone from 4-methylaminorex

^ I would certainly address these matters quite differently in 2021 than i did 20 years ago.

Right, now I officially feel ancient.

Biscuit did you used to post a little on the Hive too? I feel like I know your life simply cuz I’ve read posts of yours ranging over 20yrs time lol.

-GC

^ Hahaha, yes i did, back in my early university days, or what i otherwise refer to as, "The Beginning".

Nancy you just replied to a post that was made nearly 20 years ago 😳

Might be a result of contaminants from its production (anhydrous ammonia specifically) but who knows.

When in doubt throw it out it (i just made that up but im sure im not the first to say it 🤣).
Hahaha I know but when I searched the site for ‘vinegar crystal meth’ this is the only thread that came up, I saw it was 2001, and some of the people who were talking in this thread had not been active for quite some years, but thought I’d give it a shot... still smoked the whole lot. Didn’t seem to be different... to anything else I’ve had recently anyway. Just never opened the bag and smelled vinegar before lol.

Biscuit did you used to post a little on the Hive too? I feel like I know your life simply cuz I’ve read posts of yours ranging over 20yrs time lol.

-GC
Lol, indeed. 20 years ago in 2001 I’d never even heard of this drug... but I was quite a sheltered teen.

Hey there. Yes this info is very old. The 'meth' or stimulant landscape has dramatically changed since the last addition to this thread (2001, 20 years ago!). Smoking crystal wasn't even something a lot of people did in 2001. Some of the info might still be relevant, but then it may not be representative of the products that are available on the street right now. Even if they are the similar chemicals, they very likely have been manufactured using different methods. So looking for a single indicator (vinegar smell) might give you the wrong impression.

Using a reagent test is still a really great idea.
Yeah I thought crystal meth 20 years ago vs today might be at least a little different if not a completely different substance... Reagent test. Thanks for the info I’ll see if I can find some.