• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia wax

have any of you seen these thimgs look almost homemade, it looks like ballbearing atatched to a small coil by awire, the coil is like a straw and the, ball bearing is heated with a torch and placed on the substance, and then you inhale the vapors

I am playing with this. It is the transformer out of a soldering gun, The cup is a .38 brass cut down to the base taper with a virgin Weller tip pressed into a drilled out primer cup. Put the plastic cup over it to catch the vapor.
It seems to work pretty well but I could vcertainly make it prettier with a better cup on top. Maybe something blown glass.
Crackle%20Prototype%201.JPG

Crackle%20Prototype%202.JPG

I recommend a single cup tea heater. Our UK members will probly know what im talking about. Get a good titanium nail and put it in the middle of the tea coil and attach that to your bong. Probly need some electric equipment to run it but instant dab, no need for torches. Dr dabber is also a cool product but a bit different.

That may not help us here in the colonies. We don't do a lot of tea and if you sent me one, 240v is hard to come by in the living room ;)
Thanks for thinking of us tho. Stay safe over there.

BTW I am not sure if it is the product or the delivery but this doesn't come up on you, this is a kick in the face
They call it ethanol extracted White Chem Haze shatter.

Oh im states all day bud. Appalachian mountains here sir! Moonshine territory lol.

The guy I get my wax from drinks a lot of tea though as he stopped drinking sodas and caffeine drinks. Not sure what kind of tea. But im more than certain you can find em on the internet.

How do I insert a picture and ill show you. do you just copy the url of the page the picture is on and insert that into the insert picture button?

search single cup tea heater and it comes up as a kind of coil thing with a plug

How do I insert a picture and ill show you. do you just copy the url of the page the picture is on and insert that into the insert picture button?

There's a button above the box you type your post into, it looks like a tiny postcard. Click that "Insert Image" button and just enter the URL-- Bluelight takes care of the rest.

If you can't find that button, you can type out
[?img?] [?/img?] tags without the question marks, and make sure to put the URL in between the sets of brackets. Now that I've gone ahead and told you this, though, I just remembered that Bluelight's disabled attachments. I don't think I've been able to post a gif for months now, but I might just be stupid.

I may be wrong but I think you may need to be a Bluelighter (over 50 posts) to "like" posts.

Glass straw and a small baby food jar.
Flip the jar, get one tip of the glass straw hot and tap it to the wax a few times. Don’t just go straight into the puddle, work the edges.=D

I may have too much of a good thing or it is my wax "White chem haze" but this is more of a kick in the face than a gentle high. Maybe at a party at midnight tho. I am putting this away

How about pipes? I try to control the inhalation puff with a pipe. It is really good to control your cannabis consumption and gives you more sense of responsibility. It also has a gun part in which you put a thumb on to light up the pipe and slowly just move away the thumb to let the airflow. Just have to watch out for cleaning the pipes. It is a matter of choice. It depends if you like to skip the screen so you keep your pipe clean.