• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Paraphernalia wax

I like using my yocan wax pen.

It conserves the wax better than a rig does and the quartz coil doesn't taste too bad either.
OK I GOTCHA I ACTUALLY SEEN SOME ON AMAZON what brand works the best mate>??

or i dont want a reg bong i vape and prefer devices so whats there to get ?

The Yocan rocks....hard. I bought the Yocan Quad XL on the advice of someone here and it hit me so hard I puked the first time I used it. If you buy a quad XL try to load a very small dab right on the centre post. If you hit it too hard, it hits back.

Tom

Even the smaller double coil yocan pens can hit pretty hard.

It takes a bit of practice and timing to hit it just right, but they will get the job done.

i have found the best thing to use my vape~! you just ned a rda no cotton use the coils works great lol u would be suprised hits harder than yocan pens lol i swear ill post pics if u need be >? im so happy now i can dab it out lol

OK I am an inventor so the trick is to heat up a BB sized blob of fun and inhale the vapors. I will see what I can come up with. I did buy 2 packs of refer rice or whatever you call crackle these days. Any idea how hot? I am sure I can find a point source heater in one of my catalogs. I am thinking canabalizing an old Weller 100 soldering gun might be a start, maybe a dimmer to regulate the power. Start with a virgin tip and go from there. Maybe a .380 case cut down for the hopper, drilled to match the tip...
The rest is just art.

if you want to use a bong you can put it onto some wire gauze or more weed in the bowl

also you can light a small piece of charcoal, then get a pin and put a little bit of wax on the end, stick it near the coals and inhale the smoke through a tp tube or something

if you want to use a bong you can put it onto some wire gauze or more weed in the bowl

also you can light a small piece of charcoal, then get a pin and put a little bit of wax on the end, stick it near the coals and inhale the smoke through a tp tube or something
Ok I see that's neat any pics?

OK I am an inventor so the trick is to heat up a BB sized blob of fun and inhale the vapors. I will see what I can come up with. I did buy 2 packs of refer rice or whatever you call crackle these days. Any idea how hot? I am sure I can find a point source heater in one of my catalogs. I am thinking canabalizing an old Weller 100 soldering gun might be a start, maybe a dimmer to regulate the power. Start with a virgin tip and go from there. Maybe a .380 case cut down for the hopper, drilled to match the tip...
The rest is just art.
What do you mean by the inventor of the trick? Lol

its wasteful but just put a little bit on top of a bowl and burn it normally. It worked fine for me before I had a nectar collector type device. Keep your pipe clean as it will clog your bowl up.

I also have seen people get a bit of wax warm and runny and put it on the outside of a cigarette if you smoke tobacco, or cannabis ciggarete if not. Some people also like a "snake in the grass" where you roll up a little rope of wax and put it in the center of a good joint. Had a bonfire with a couple of these and it sounded like we were in a tuberculosis camp lmao definitely worked!

Right now I am working on two legal packages of rice. I bought a $20 transformer gun on Ebay and I have a virgin Weller tip. I am thinking bend that up a bit. Put the tip in a drilled out primer cup of a 9mm hull cut down to the base taper. Drop a piece of rice in there. put a cup with a hose in it over the deal and click the switch on the gun. Make it pretty if it works. That's my plan. Shoot away!

I"m OK tho. The Jack Herer and Northern Lights vape still works fine. We also took a legal joint out the other day. (Clementine)That is a 2 hit thing.

ive just been dabbing off rda works great man serious tho its amazing
lol

Got the transformer gun thing working. It is bad to the bone. I just need to make it pretty. Pictures as soon as I get them