• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids waterlining BTH need advice pls

speedballs_over

Bluelighter
What are your best methods for water-lining BTH? I've tried the eye dropper approach and a needless rig set up. The latter seems better, easier to control the drops and their placement in the upper nostril.

I used to try to literally snort a line of water - that's a waste, ime.

Also from another thread I noted - should I adjust the pH of the solution to say ~6.0 - 6.5 to prevent degradation? With which acid? I would think acetic (simple vinegar) would be best. IDK...<- that's the part that I would like info on today please. Thank you much.

Thanks.

Nasal spray bottles? Empty one, fill it with the solution, make the solution so you know how much mg/ml you have, and read the instructions on the nasal bottle spray so you know how many mls is a puff, so you know how many puffs you need for your dose.

Get a nasal spray atomizer attachment for leur lock syringes that came in the nasal narcan kit

What are your best methods for water-lining BTH? I've tried the eye dropper approach and a needless rig set up. The latter seems better, easier to control the drops and their placement in the upper nostril.

I used to try to literally snort a line of water - that's a waste, ime.

Also from another thread I noted - should I adjust the pH of the solution to say ~6.0 - 6.5 to prevent degradation? With which acid? I would think acetic (simple vinegar) would be best. IDK...<- that's the part that I would like info on today please. Thank you much.

Thanks.
actually if you're trying to preserve a liquid that you're using via nasal spray, add alittle vodka to it, 10-15% of the total liquid worth will be optimal that'll make it last about twice as long, plus it might aid in seperating cuts which'll raise to the top of the liquid, so you'll end up with more potency using a nasal spray, this is what i did when i made a yay spray, which was good for a couple months if i remember correctly

Nasal spray bottles? Empty one, fill it with the solution, make the solution so you know how much mg/ml you have, and read the instructions on the nasal bottle spray so you know how many mls is a puff, so you know how many puffs you need for your dose.
you can purchase empty nasal bottles that are much more accurate online to use for this purpose they also come in all different sizes aswell as different volume sprays.

ps. vinegar is going to burn your poor nose, why not smoke bth?

A BTH-solution is probably already way more acidic than 6.
i wonder, if diluting BTH in water right, would he be able to alkalize it afterwards with a smidge of baking soda or will that fuck shit up?

i wonder, if diluting BTH in water right, would he be able to alkalize it afterwards with a smidge of baking soda or will that fuck shit up?

As long as you don't use too much, adding baking soda to a BTH solution is fine and even beneficial, especially for injection. I first read about it on a forum (I think here) several years agp as a technique for IM users, to make the injection less painful and to "precipitate out" some cuts or organic matter in the dope. It is also applicable to IV use in reducing the damage done to veins by BTH's acidity, and would reduce the sting of waterlining/plugging.

If you use too much baking soda, you'll essentially converting the heroin into a freebase form and it won't dissolve into the shot anymore. This can be corrected by re-acidifying it using a small amount of Vit C or citric acid, like users do where Afghan brown heroin is predominant, and seems to work out in practice. At some point I'd like to write a more detailed post on doing this, and other HR preparation/filtration techniques for BTH.