• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Wassup BL community.. Bay Area present.

losbirds

Bluelighter
Just wanted to introduce myself quickly.. Ive been a member for awhile but never really logged on. I plan on using the site much more because I am in need of some help/advice, which I will get into later. Plus, I have had some recent experiences dealing with some terrible addiction issues in my family and I have learned a lot in the process. Hopefully I can take what I have learned to help/educate other people here. More to come!

Last edited:
Hello losbirds,

Welcome, a few years overdue, to Bluelight.

You are here for all the right reasons. Hopefully we can help you, and personally I think helping another addict is a soothing balm for my own addiction issues.

Is it your golf game you are needing help with?

if you don’t mind sharing, do you have a drug of choice, or does your usage tend to circle a certain?

- CD

@ControlDaddy

My golf game is always in need of help. How did you know?! Got any putting tips? Haha

Well, I like a lot of drugs but the one I would like to get out of my life is oxycodone. I was/am very productive with my life while taking it and I tried to use it only when I needed. I have Crohn’s disease which at that time, 2018, was rather bad. I have always occasionally drank alcohol, smoked marijuana, microdosed psilocybin and used good clean cocaine. I got off oxy (I was using around 30-50mg every other day or so) because I saw a family member basically throw their life away from oxy. It scared me.. so I got off with the help of suboxone. At first I thought subs were a life saver, until I realized it was not going to be easy to get off of them. So in September 2020, I had a great idea to start taking the oxy again to get off the subs. Super smart, right?? Well, fast forward to now, and I’m using about 30mg daily. Interesting though, I have been microdosing psilocybin more and on the days that I do, I don’t even think about oxy.. I essentially have zero physical and psychological withdraw symptoms. Another tid bit: I got my hands on some incredibly clean Bolivian cocaine and it’s magic. I’ve never had any blow like this before.. it actually calms me and feels amazing.

I want to formulate a plan to use the cocaine, psilocybin, marijuana, diet, exercise, and some really potent nutritional supplements (or anything else anyone recommends) to completely get off the oxy. I eat very clean, I workout regulary, and I am a distributor for this incredible supplement company (Cymbiotika) that I know will help. (This is not my main job).

So there you have it..

Everything else in my life is in order (actually just got a great promotion, I’m married to an angel with whom I am completely open and honest about with my drug use). My crohns is in remission.

I’d like to occasionally keep using psilocybin, cocaine, marijuana, and alcohol (alcohol is my least favorite, but I still enjoy it socially). I’ve never had an issue over doing it with these drugs... I just want to shake the opiates. I don’t think anyone needs them in their life.

I know that was quite the dissertation. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Also, should I post this in the recovery forum?
-LB

Also, for those of you who think 30-40mg daily isn’t a big deal, it’s not easy to shake. And I don’t have the luxury of really taking any time off work. Maybe I can take a week in a couple months.. but not currently. I suppose I could just quit my job, but I feel I can slay the dragon. With all y’all’s help.
-LB

@losrds

Welcome to BL! I hope you stick around because you have an interesting story and you could definitely impart some wisdom and knowledge here! You’re in the right place, and if you need anything or have a question about how this site works, please feel free to PM me or any of the staff.

🧙‍♂️
@The Wizard of the Creek you mentioned a whole nuther user, this is @losbirds, you can tell by the cut of his jib. You will never make staff, if you do not make a consistent effort.

@losbirds Easy way to start helping around here is to remind @The Wizard of the Creek he is not staff, which he will often imply, insinuate, or even use his wizardry to try to make you infer. I have yet to see him make a bald claim to it, but that can be checked as well.

I appreciate the detail in your response, and I wish you the best of luck in making progress to your goal. The bulk of that information will probably be helpful for people to know, depending on the questions you ask and the forum you are in. I think it makes sense for it to be here for now, as kind of a benchmark for where you were at when you started, and since it is all bound to change over time. For now, if you don’t want to c&p the relevant info into your future posts, you can use the little “share” widget on that specific reply to get a link to it (it is on the top right, next to the “bookmark” widget). This IMHO, OFC.

I like the approach and attitude you are taking, where you are looking for a good maintenance routine, while still acknowledging the need for fun and recreation. I am a proud stimfan but find my alcoholism repugnant, and I am hopeful that I will find similar relief from craving booze, microdosing the stimulating San Pedro, an interesting source of mescaline.

Mmm, coca, 😋 Bolivia! Es muy bueno! Go and explain to these kids what the good stuff is really like, would ya?

I haven’t golfed since I was a teen, but I still lurk our golf threads because, well, golf nerds 🥸

@ControlDaddy

thanks very much for the info. You will find that relief from the alcohol. I know it. Let me know how I can help.. check out the Cymbiotika website and their products. They are a game changer when you do truly want to cut back and feel healthier. And you should start playing golf again! Such a great time.. so many benefits.