Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Was the condemnation of man justified?

Gnostic Bishop

Bluelighter

If not justified, Jesus was not required to ask us to do evil by accepting human sacrifice.

I do not recall any of my many sins ever being bad enough to earn condemnation.

Every sin I, and likely you, ever made, has been forgiven.

For god to condemn me, and most of you, would be unjust.

I am innocent. Are you?

Regards

DL

If God were so good, then he wouldn't be plotting to throw people he doesn't like into an eternal lake of fire.

That's what gets me about biblical stuff. If you are all powerful and all knowing, and you know something is bad as soon as you've made it, isnt that on you? Seems like a contradiction, god would make something he knew would disappoint him.

I find humans to have a lot of variety. Most of them are trash, but there are a few that maintain enough dignity for the whole species

Did you ever read the sequel! The New Testament brought redemption and salvation. Jesus saved us from his wrathful father bro.

If God were so good, then he wouldn't be plotting to throw people he doesn't like into an eternal lake of fire.
Gnostic Christians named Yahweh a demiurge for the reasons you already know, way back when.

Welcome to what some will see as the satanic side.

Regards
DL

That's what gets me about biblical stuff. If you are all powerful and all knowing, and you know something is bad as soon as you've made it, isnt that on you? Seems like a contradiction, god would make something he knew would disappoint him.

I find humans to have a lot of variety. Most of them are trash, but there are a few that maintain enough dignity for the whole species
I liked your first but your last is not factual. Stats are clear that most of us are not trash.

In fact, sociologists and other are saying we are too good to each other and that may be why we are destroying our eco systems. You might read Dawkins on altruism.

I do not know what few non-trash people you speak of, but they are certainly not being listened to.

The trash quality of lying presidents and Popes of recent vintage are a testament to that.

Regards
DL

Did you ever read the sequel! The New Testament brought redemption and salvation. Jesus saved us from his wrathful father bro.
You mean he saved us from himself. Think Trinity. --- !! ---- Yay.

Jesus returning also brings Armageddon. That Christians like?

I often ask Christians which of their sins bought them eternal torture,--- or death after suitable purposeless torture, --- I tend not to get a reply.

Oops. Morals are a no go zone as they show irrefutable truth as to the evil nature in Yahweh and Jesus.

Regards
DL

But lemme ask u something

whatcha think about the angels from the old testament, there's some H.P Lovecraft goin on there. Do u think churches do a bad deed by not spitting the truth? like..

qlr1b7bk34a51.jpg

I think demons are saying to themselves 'Nahhh, we good here''

But lemme ask u something

whatcha think about the angels from the old testament, there's some H.P Lovecraft goin on there. Do u think churches do a bad deed by not spitting the truth? like..

qlr1b7bk34a51.jpg

I think demons are saying to themselves 'Nahhh, we good here''

Who is the Devil and who is the good Angel?

Is God Actually the Devil? - What Christians Don't Want You to Know - YouTube

I think of angels the way Jacob did when he fought against one when he was named Israel.

We are to strive both for and against them, --- as we are to do with the gods, --- so as to be the best humans we can be, so as to show we humans are better than the gods we have created.

That is the core message that Jesus taught.

Regards
DL

Because freewill to actually be true it must be a singularity..

The real meaning of being created by God.. both still here and free at the same time..

I've noticed how individual demons are associated with certain elements (like water), but I'm not aware of any earthly thing associated with an angel. I think for simplicity's sake I'll say that angelic beings, both angels and demons are the same except for one difference. Angels exude a celestial presence while demons are mostly sinister and tend to give off strong odors, like perfume or incense. It's definitely a magical or mystical type of experience. I've seen one angel but it wasn't accompanied by anything outside of its presence. It was basically an outline of a creature that was enveloped in light, kind of like fluorescent lighting in the shape of a human with three wings

It'd be interesting for me at least to find out if demons ever have wings themselves. I'm aware that they can ride on winged animals like horses, dogs and lions

I suppose this depends if you believe that man was originally immortal. I think what's meant by the text is that man lived peacefully and in Heaven. I don't understand why Eve (Luluwa) was made but maybe it's not meant for the reader to understand. After all we're probably talking about humans who lived in another dimension that was later destroyed by God when Adam and Eve broke their promise with Him.

This is also a theological question since it depends what one believes as far as a talking snake or maybe an inter-dimensional demon like Lucifer having spoiled mankind. I think it was a demon or at least it's a possibility in my opinion. Lilith is also a supposed female demon in Judaism who was active at that time, although I know little about her. My answer is that I couldn't judge the situation. Things clearly were different back then since nobody else has had God as a parent. I also wouldn't doubt that there were places like Heaven where one could go to just by thinking about it or something similar. It's interesting to think about for sure
If not justified, Jesus was not required to ask us to do evil by accepting human sacrifice.
Well Jesus is or was a human so the practice of trying to insert his name in the Old Testament (Tanakh) results in a mess of contradictions
I do not recall any of my many sins ever being bad enough to earn condemnation.
According to Christians, humans are born of sin and the only path to salvation is through worshiping Jesus Christ, whatever that is. Anyway you're right. All sins are not equal and require different rituals for repentance
Every sin I, and likely you, ever made, has been forgiven.
I think if one prays they're mostly forgiven but there's also something that's important about rituals and that's internal congruency. Like not feeling guilt and feeling at peace with yourself afterwards. That's important
For god to condemn me, and most of you, would be unjust.
I don't feel condemned but I see what you mean. If somebody killed me I'd be upset. If a god struck me dead, I probably wouldn't have time to care
I am innocent. Are you?
I would say, no I'm not. I'm a worldly person
Regards

DL
Bless

I've noticed how individual demons are associated with certain elements (like water), but I'm not aware of any earthly thing associated with an angel. I think for simplicity's sake I'll say that angelic beings, both angels and demons are the same except for one difference. Angels exude a celestial presence while demons are mostly sinister and tend to give off strong odors, like perfume or incense. It's definitely a magical or mystical type of experience. I've seen one angel but it wasn't accompanied by anything outside of its presence. It was basically an outline of a creature that was enveloped in light, kind of like fluorescent lighting in the shape of a human with three wings

It'd be interesting for me at least to find out if demons ever have wings themselves. I'm aware that they can ride on winged animals like horses, dogs and lions
In mythos land, all things are possible, except for truth.

Myths are created to be universal.

Regards
DL

Well to me something is supernatural when it can't be explained. Maybe some day science will explain all of these phenomena to us, thus they will no longer be supernatural experiences. I'm definitely open-minded about it