• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

TDS Was I drugged as a 14yr old

Stay Away from Benzos!!!!

From reading your post/thoughts and hearing your story, you clearly describe bipolar episodes of mania and depression. Definitely mania from my inference. You are also having some irrational and paranoid (potentially psychotic) thoughts regarding the khat. There's no way in hell that you were constantly dosed with enough cathinone (active drug in khat) to be constantly high/manic from stray salad greens. For one, that isnt even chemically possible with that drug for a long period of time, just for short periods. Also, manic states that last for weeks-months are specifically unique to bipolar disorder, and is essentially impossible to mimic with drugs. However, drugs can absolutely kick you into one of those phases. Messing around with drugs that affect the brain is a horrible idea for you and could cause you to die or end up in jail, or in an institution in a short order of time. I would avoid all recreational drugs and seek medical treatment ASAP. Homicidal ideation is enough for you to be committed to an institution by law in some states.

Seriously bro I think you should seek as much treatment as possible as soon as possible, and definitely have established care with a psychiatrist. None of us want you to hurt yourself, your friends, or your family.

I just worry, would these affect me getting some jobs if I disclose my homicidal ideation? I've heard a guy who couldn't become a pilot or work with kids even though he had no criminal record but talked about feeling like killing people.

I'd say you almost certainly have schizophrenia/bipolar or someother manic disorder.start taking antipsychotics immediately.