Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Was able to get codeine/bupe otc today.

Kazeme23

Bluelighter
In Pakistan, I was able to find a pharmacy where I fabricated a story about a sprained ankle while dressing at the biggest pharmacy in the city im currently in.

They gave me 15 mg codeine/500 mg/30 mg caffeine and 0.3 mg bupe vials otc without any questions asked.

I can't wait to try the pure bupe as Subutex has NEVER built up a tolerance for me before and I've never tried codeine. What's the best way to go for that?

take like 90mg worth of codeine and go from there. but don't take anymore in one dose till you know how it effects you, maybe even 60mg for a tester, you can always take more. expect to get itchy =p

Yeah the codeine wont be worth much even if you do a CWE cos of all the caffeine, unless you've a really low tolerance, in which case, 75mg was a good idea.

The bupe is way stronger. You can either empty the vial under your tongue or snort the liquid. 0.3mg with no tolerance should be enough. Just try it sublingually at first.

Oh and you are aware of the potential for precipitated withdrawal with bupe?

You can shoot them right, I mean the vials of buprenorphine?
If so, I would choose the IV route.

Yeah I do it when im super sick which is sometimes. Not too often at all, but when I am.