Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Warning over pink ecstasy tablets 'making people self-harm and attempt suicide'

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter

Source: Daily Mirror

"Police have issued a warning over new ecstasy tablets which they say are leading people to self-harm and attempt suicide.
The majority of people who have taken the pills have ended up in hospital, police say.
Officers say the tablets - known as 'Milly' - are circulating in Cornwall.
The force in Callington have said the pills are being issued free of charge to vulnerable people 'prior to retail,' Cornwall Live reports.
They have been described as bright pink in a hexagon shape and with an embossed windmill blade.
Police are trying to raise awareness of the drugs and want are appealing for information surrounding this issue."

0_Close-Up-Of-Pink-Pills.jpg

Stop me if i'm wrong but didn't we all feel like that after a good night on the pills !!! its called a fucking comedown you Dicks hahaha! Fucking people these days!!

Yeh, and what's the fuckin point in issuing a warning if you're not going to state the active ingredients?

Typical bullshit reporting from the gutter press.

Woodstock 1969:

"Don't take the brown acid man...."

UK 2019:

"Don't take the pink pills man..."

Nothin' changes. The lack of real information is now as apparent as it ever was...

Just wanted to add that after 40 years of searching, these legendary dealers that give their stuff out for free are just as elusive as ever...

Last edited:
They are relying on the readers' ignorance there. They know they are only going to persuade prohibitionists to double down. Meanwhile, a few people who had never thought about trying drugs before might now find themselves tempted .....

They are relying on the readers' ignorance there. They know they are only going to persuade prohibitionists to double down. Meanwhile, a few people who had never thought about trying drugs before might now find themselves tempted .....

Absolutely. And we all know that telling someone not to do something is the worst thing you can do...

Just wanted to add that after 40 years of searching, these legendary dealers that give their stuff out for free are just as elusive as ever...

Hahaha one can only admire your dedication at keeping one goal to the forefront of your endeavours for all that time BRAVO surely you deserve success!

Hahaha one can only admire your dedication at keeping one goal to the forefront of your endeavours for all that time BRAVO surely you deserve success!

Thank you. But unfortunately, I feel that my endeavours will sorely fail as these cunts just do not exist...

Absolutely. And we all know that telling someone not to do something is the worst thing you can do...
Yup "heroin screws you up" style.... You'll end up taking it just to feel normal and all that. Well sounds good to me, they keep telling me I'm not normal blah blah ha ha.
Come downs, are bad things. Even after being high on life times

Woodstock 1969:

"Don't take the brown acid man...."

UK 2019:

"Don't take the pink pills man..."

Nothin' changes. The lack of real information is now as apparent as it ever was...

I once personally knew my postmans sisters in law fiancé and his hair dressers chiropodist told him he got given brown acid for free 8)

Santana got his break there and he was tripping balls on stage - what a set

[QUOTE="F.U.B.A.R., post: 14544612, member: 15469]Just wanted to add that after 40 years of searching, these legendary dealers that give their stuff out for free are just as elusive as ever...
[/QUOTE]

School gates. You have to try school gates.

They have been described as bright pink in a hexagon shape and with an embossed windmill blade.
Police are trying to raise awareness of the drugs......."

0_Close-Up-Of-Pink-Pills.jpg

I'll believe this if you can show me the hexagonal ones. Maybe they're all hexagon shaped and I'm just unaware. Thanks police for enlightening me :LOL:

Oh no!!!!! It's Islamic State doing it's recreational substance terrorism warfare thing!!!

It REALLY pisses me off too when they don't actually mention what the fucking substance is in the pills WHICH IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS!!!!! ?

All the more reason to promote the use of test kits, but no - It's The Mirror, so to expect anything other than scare stories is like wishing for a Unicorn that shits out Ben & Jerry's salted caramel ice cream ?

we get shotters who sometimes offer testers but you get a crumb so not worth it. Some now doing £5 bags just like the old days but half the size