• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

*WARNING* NEWS: Western Australia -> Police warn of circulating PMA pills *WARNING*

I hope I'm not the only one who finds it extremely concerning that the powers to be have taken so long to alert the general public of such a dangerous drug in circulation - especially when it was supposedly known that there was a PMA batch of pills in circulation around Perth.

If this is true, it sickens me to think that this is the alternative to the vastly superior philosophy of education and effective harm reduction.

Those responsible should be ashamed of themselves.

edit: I'm going to send an email to the WA Police complaints administration centre; I suggest those with more information do the same (anonymously of course - just get yourself a free hotmail address) The email address is: [email protected]

Last edited:
^^^

I was gonna use a yahoo account but then I remembered your i.p. is given in the header of the email so maybe an internet cafe or library would be better ...

But yes I agree with you that it was 1 month ago and only now we are told ... but I know what there excuse will be ... " We only have one lab for testing and it cant keep up with all the drug busts etc "

Maybe they so not precise in description to stop more people taking pills. Agree that it should be specific.

Another conspiracy is all i need! 8)

Just received an email containing the following.

Mr ******,

Thank you for your email. I have forwarded your suggestion regarding the ACT style of images to the relevant area of WA Police.

The initial release showed the photo of the drugs to highlight the colour of the pills and media organisations attended a media conference shortly after where they were provided with close-up photo's of the pills including the Mitsubishi logo. The drugs in the bags photo was the initial photo we could use as we put the info out as soon as we were made aware of the PMA presence, and the vision on TV of them in containers was for storage and transport reasons, but were the same pills. Unfortunately we can not control media outlets from using file footage they have of other drugs.

Thank you for contacting us with your feedback, we always welcome constructive comments.

Regards

It appears that there is now confirmation that the beige Mitsubishi press - as shown through a variety of media outlets - contains PMA. If this is incorrect then could you please correct this statement Seith.

Even if this is confirmed, it should still be remembered that there could be numerous presses out there containing PMA. It only takes a short period of time to change a die set out and be punching out physically and visually different pills. It's vitally important to remain vigilant and utilise whatever HR measures available to reduce the risks associated with consuming pills.

It appears that there is now confirmation that the beige Mitsubishi press - as shown through a variety of media outlets - contains PMA. If this is incorrect then could you please correct this statement Seith.
This is correct.
Even if this is confirmed, it should still be remembered that there could be numerous presses out there containing PMA. It only takes a short period of time to change a die set out and be punching out physically and visually different pills. It's vitally important to remain vigilant and utilise whatever HR measures available to reduce the risks associated with consuming pills.
Of course, as I have said 'I would advise against buying any pill with the Mitsubishi logo on or any similar looking pills (same colour, shape, texture etc)' and people please test your pills if possible. Also as Sameria has mentioned, it has taken them 1 month to bring this to the public's attention. They could have easily done what lil angel has suggested in this amount of time.

^^ Great work Seith, also congrats on the PR job.

PLUR
Bayse

Seconding this.

I recieved the exact reply that Seith did, word for word. A funny feeling inside me tells me that nothing will be done about the obvious unprofessialism of the WA police and disregard for people's safety.

Does anyone have any information about the size of the batch of the PMA pills in question? 1300 seems like a pretty small batch. Hopefully the presser kept the batch small as not to gain too much attention.

If the pills were seized a month ago then I can very well believe that the test results only just came back. I wouldn't be hitting too hardly on the WA police, they did release the results after all. Their first discription of the pills (beige) was a little vauge though :p

Great stuff Seith, well done!
21.gif
16.gif

On the time taken to analyse; most states usually have a forensics backlog. 1 month isn't that long really.

Thanks for clearing iut up Seith.......... but everyone should still be careful............ the pressers may just use a different logo now.

now surely ion scanners most big CIB's have and drug squads would test straight away. The problem is people plead guilty, for MDMA. Or risk asking for test results and getting a worse sentence. If they knew werent MDMA as they had tested them CIB should use a pouch then an ion scan just like the feds. PMA would be programmed in the softwae to tell its in the pill within seconds, same as MDA, MDMA, Amphets. About 30 different drugs say. If they really wanted to get you for BZP or even some new cathinone pills (something not in the ion scanners database as it heats up) when you don't plead guilty to the suspected contents and werent selling or whatever as ecstasy, then it would take months for GC/MS results to be returned as it would be a shit of a job going through all the data and working out what it is.

It would be smarter to trust a vendor that can handle and sell from China every illegal known drug to calibrate the stuff into the scanner.

You know ketamine doesnt even show in a standard test when in a pouch, and customs dont want to contact AFP and TGA for every thing in the world they find is a powder. If it doesnt test as H/opiates, coke, methamphetamines including MDMA then if its some small amount they use it for intelligence (ie. sit in a draw or just burn it (apparently) or let it go though saying nothing was detected in this parcel illegal.

If they got suspicious of say ketamine. they would send a LL though if it was a large amount and they were suspicious what it was as it would show instantly on a ion scanner. Something tells me things in the newer range of party drugs like butylone wouldn't show and they'd just watch you like shit on flies if you started importing or dealing it around until they just get it out of you. 2C-B shows up.

i got offfered yellow mitsies
dealer confirmed them to be pma and i was like wtf why would you tell me and hes like 'whuts pma?'
locally pressed i hear
somewhere up north

Last edited by a moderator:
i got offfered yellow mitsies
dealer confirmed them to be pma and i was like wtf why would you tell me and hes like 'whuts pma?'
locally pressed i hear
somewhere up north

At least he was honest with you unlike most of them....

Last edited by a moderator:
mocahchill we're not allowed to post prices. You're best editing it out before the mods come online. ;)

Thats a frickin terrible price, especially for PMA.

If you feel confortable with it, tell your dealer what the shit can do. Tell him to cut his losses and flush them. I'm sure he doesn't want blood on his hands