Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Warning!!!! MIXING BZP/mCPP and MDMA...

kingpin007

Bluelighter
Warning!!!! MIXING BZP/mCPP and MDMA...

CYP2D6 is the enzyme that breaks down both MDxx and Piperazines. Now when you take the two together they both inhibit the CYP2D6 from breaking down the other. As a consiquence neather realy get broken down and your body can't handle being intoxicated for that long as such. Its thought that taking the mdma first gives the worse results as its the stronger inhibiter.

When you combine all the factors invoved with a good night, drinking, drugs, lots of dancing, sometimes not enough water, etc... you are at a much greater risk of serious harm or possible death through shear exhaustion and over heating.

MDxx =
MDMA
MDA
MDEA

Piperazines =
BZP
TFMPP
cMPP
MDBP
MeOPP

Here are the effects --->

BZP (recreational stimulant)
Users report alertness, euphoria and a general feeling of well being. The perception of certain sensations such as taste, colour or music may be subjectively enhanced. The average duration is longer than that of dextroamphetamine, typically lasting 4-6 hours with reports as long as 8 hours depending on the dose. A recent study has shown that mixtures of BZP with other piperazine drugs such as TFMPP share certain pharmacodynamic traits with MDMA

TFMPP (hallucinogen)
BZP and TFMPP has been associated with a range of side effects, including insomnia, anxiety, nausea and vomiting, headaches and muscle aches which may resemble migraine, seizures, impotence, and rarely psychosis, as well as a prolonged and unpleasant hangover effect similar to that produced by alcohol. These side effects tend to be significantly worsened when the BZP/TFMPP mix is consumed alongside alcohol, especially the headache, nausea and hangover.

However it is difficult to say how many of these side effects are produced by TFMPP itself, as it has rarely been marketed without BZP also being present, and all of the side effects mentioned are also produced by BZP (which has been sold as a single drug). Studies into other related piperazine drugs such as mCPP suggest that certain side effects such as anxiety, headache and nausea are common to all drugs of this class, and pills containing TFMPP are reported by users to produce comparatively more severe hangover effects than those containing only BZP.

pFPP (hallucinogen)
has little stimulant effects. Its effects have been described as similar to a cross between Fluoxetine and a very small dose of LSD. higher doses cause a range of side effects including migraine headaches, muscle aches, anxiety, nausea and vomiting.

For a more scientific explanation -->

Chemistry, pharmacology, toxicology, and hepatic metabolism of designer drugs of the amphetamine (ecstasy), piperazine, and pyrrolidinophenone types: a synopsis.

Department of Experimental and Clinical Toxicology, Institute of Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology and Toxicology, University of Saarland, D-66421 Homburg (Saar), Germany. [email protected]

Designer drugs of the amphetamine type (eg, MDMA, MDEA, MDA), of the new benzyl or phenyl piperazine type (eg, BZP, MDBP, mCPP, TFMPP, MeOPP), or of the pyrrolidinophenone type (eg, PPP, MOPPP, MDPPP, MPPP, MPHP) have gained popularity and notoriety as rave drugs. These drugs produce feelings of euphoria and energy and a desire to socialize. Although in the corresponding drug scene designer drugs have the reputation of being safe, studies in rats and primates in combination with human epidemiologic investigations indicate potential risks to humans. Thus, a variety of adverse effects have been associated with the use/abuse of this class of drugs in humans, including a life-threatening serotonin syndrome, hepatotoxicity, neurotoxicity, and psychopathology. Metabolites were suspected to contribute to some of the toxic effects. Therefore, knowledge of the metabolism is a prerequisite for toxicologic risk assessment. The metabolic pathways, the involvement of cytochrome P450 isoenzymes in the main pathways, and their roles in hepatic clearance are described for designer drugs of different groups. In summary, polymorphically expressed CYP2D6 was the major enzyme catalyzing the major metabolic steps of the studied piperazine- and pyrrolidinophenone-derived designer drugs. However, it cannot be concluded at the moment whether this genetic polymorphism is of clinical relevance.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/en...m=BZP CYP2D6

Last edited:
I'm sorry to who ever wrote that article but piperazines have not gained popularity, they have been forced upon us.

And even sites selling piperazines these days, most companies are changing the ingredients to get rid of the piperazines due to the long after effects.

No mention of the positive effects though, has any one tried it and enjoyed it?
I'm surprised there hasn't been pills that have both in them made yet.
Atleast a slight amount of MDMA to trick every one with testers.

I'd been wondering for a while now what the competitive metabolism of mixed-bag pills would be, given the wacky fucking metabolites you can get by toying around with enzyme inhibitors before your roll (which is really fucking cool, but a little dangerous - Talk to a seasoned biochemist before attempting).... So yeah, no suprises to see cross-metabolism between MDxx and pipes... I'd like to see an in vitro study with cultured liver samples, innoculated with various common pill ingredients in various combinations and periodically tested for presence of metabolites, then those isolated and tested on independent bioassay.

Kingpin gets 10points for his work with HR
Vote 1 for the next mod

Is the enzyme inhibtian really to such a degree to cause alarm

Last edited:
^ Well, keep in mind that MDMA is mostly excreted from your body unchanged, it doesn't get metabolized much. BZP though could probably be affected, whether it's dangerous or not I don't know.

I'm sorry to who ever wrote that article but piperazines have not gained popularity, they have been forced upon us.

And even sites selling piperazines these days, most companies are changing the ingredients to get rid of the piperazines due to the long after effects.

I have done quite a few diferent types of pure piperazine powders ages ago. The high was awesome, just as good as MDMA but boy after the effects started wearing off all hell broke loose. Wished i never touched the stuff.

all hell broke loose? lol... no good at all

the experiences I had with straight BZP weren't too bad. but mind you I was smoking a lot of methamphetamine during that time sooo... any comedown associated with the pipes, I would have attributed to that.

give me mdma any day though, no questions asked!

[EDIT: Rubbish; use PMs or report the offending post. hoptis]

hyroller: Yea was really enjoyin myself for a few hours until it started wearing off which u can imagine what happened. Vomiting all over the place, flu like symptoms, hallucinating, no appetite and no sleep etc etc etc. Was the worst time of my life. Had bout 300mg BZP and 80-100mg Tfmpp.
I didnt spew after coming down from 300mg BZP only but i still did feel sick as a dog.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wouldnt suprise me if there had been pipes and MDxx combos made somewhere.

If not that I certainly know of people who have taken what is thought to have been piperazine pills in the same sitting as what was thought to be MDxx. I think I am one of them after consuming a couple of different types in 2008. I can't say it was a positive experience per se. (didnt know they were pipes, broke all rules, relied on mates word rather than internet and test kit tsk tsk)

I took the pipes first and just felt sorta irritable until I took the other pill. The mrs did not like the pipes at all, was going to leave the event we were at it was so bad. She waited until the pipes effects had nearly worn off before having another pill.