• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Warning from Dancesafe regarding N-Ethylpentylone.

KS78

Bluelighter
N-Ethylpentylone is a recent addition to the synthetic cathinone market, and is being found increasingly in pressed pills around the world. It has been implicated in the deaths of over 150 people due to a variety of cardiac complications. N-Ethylpentylone is an SNDRI (serotonin-norepinephrine-dopamine reuptake inhibitor), which causes stimulating effects. More on N-Ethylpentylone here: http://bit.ly/2yhHEC9

Also goes by Ephylone and BK-EPDB, I have heard it has been sold off or cut into pills sold as "MDMA" and such. Taken it myself knowingly, wasn't anything particuarly special, but then I kept hydrated, have a high cathinone tolerance, and from what I've read a lot of trouble with it has been that it's more potent per milligram than MDMA, leading to easy overdoses

There are pills doing the rounds in south Florida right now called Burger Kings (white and pink colors) mortal kombats (white) You roll for about 2-3 hours followed by a light stimulation which lasts about 16 hours. I’m sure they contain N-Ethylpentylone because Florida has been notorious for over a decade passing off cathinones as ecstasy.
Problem is a lot of these pills are cut with a little bit of mda or mdma, to fool the test kits, so they only way to be sure is to send them off to get tested.

Last edited:
Biggest threat from the drug is it's active at about a third to one half the weight of MDMA, and by having handled both drugs myself, the N-Pent would have and even smaller sized line again to get the same similar effect as MDMA, it's fairly dense, grainy, crystalline stuff. Neither drug ha ever really impressed me though, though the MDMA I've had has been from friends and sure was shit despite their word, and I took the N-Pent as a replaced for Hexen when I coudnt get it for a few months... didn't come close, but it kept the stimulation running.