• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

WARNING..dexies and ecstasy dont mix well!

kemicalsista

Bluelighter
On friday i had 4 dexies and an ecstacy pill. I started feeling really tired about 45 minutes later when the pill started to kick in, by this time i was at a club so i got a red bull and had a line of speed. I was still feeling really tired half an hour later so i had a milo bar and a bottle of v. About half an hour later i decided to go home as i was sooo tired.n i got home and couldnt sleep, anxiety was killing me.. i ended up getting a couple of hours sleep, feeling anxious as fuck. it got so bad that i couldn't sit down, i was pacing the floor, Then my neck seized up and i couldn't turn my head. An hour later my whole body seized up and i could't walk or open my eyes. I was taken to the alfred hospital and was really dehydrated, i had 4 bags of liquid dripped into me and my bpm was 140. I had to have large amounts of diazepam injected into me to stop the cramps. I slept all day sunday and all sunday night, waking up for work monday. i got to work this morning and had a panic attack, i had to go back to the hospital and am now on diazepam for anxiety. Just wanted to warn people what could happen, my mate who took exactly the same as me at the same time also had the same happen to him. Anybody else expirienced anything like this?

Red bull, V and the line of speed would play a huge part in this as well. These are all strong stimulants and combined with the dexies and pill would play havoc on anyone heart and mind.

You have to be wary when mixing various drugs together, even if they are legal. There is a lot of caffine in energy drinks.

my friend that it also happened to didnt have any of the stimulants, he has actually gone missing and we are all very worried, we think he has gone psychotic... but we just found out he had had acid the night before, so thwt could have something to do with it. there was a third girl with us who had the same but all she felt was tired....

Last edited:
Glad ur on BL...go have a read luv...the place is full of useful and helpful information...having energy drinks + speed + dexies + a pill = idiotic behaviour
Cmon now! be sensible...ur 18+ from what i can gather
teenagers would prolli know better

I mix dexies and e nearly everytime I roll, and I love it! I feel it gives me more energy and a longer roll, I also know plenty of other ppl that do this and have never got any of the symptoms you describe, I think the what you had must have been caused by many factors and not JUST the 4 d's. I mean, seriously, its only 4. However, if they were rids, then I know thats where you got the anxiety from.
catchya later

:\ - i used to have dexies after mdma for the comedown...i know its neurotoxic now, but it was never unpleasant.

yeah, i don't get it..i only had the speed and energy drinks after the dexies and e had already made me tired and anxious! oh well, its a lesson i've learnt, it could have been so much worse... now i'm just to scared to go off the valium in case the anxiety and panic attacks come back! so thats my next hurdle...i don't want to take them longer than i need to.

speed and X is like a pie and sauce for me, can't have one without the other...

Yep, they mix fine. Maybe not the best combo health wise but people take speed and mdma together every weekend.

Im a regular sinner. I always mix Dexies/Pills or Speed/Pills, I dont seem to suffer any major issues.

I also used to suffer Anxiety and Panic Attacks, this used to happen when I first started taking drugs (6 years ago) and I was really unaware of what they were doing to me and the effects etc etc.... Once i educated myself and got to know my own limits better and also sorted out my own head issues the anxiety and panic attacks have now gone.

I really believe that most of that stuff is all in your own head, you can learn to deal with it by learning more about yourself.

kemicalsista said:
On friday i had 4 dexies and an ecstacy pill. I started feeling really tired about 45 minutes later when the pill started to kick in, by this time i was at a club so i got a red bull and had a line of speed. I was still feeling really tired half an hour later so i had a milo bar and a bottle of v. About half an hour later i decided to go home as i was sooo tired.n i got home and couldnt sleep, anxiety was killing me.. i ended up getting a couple of hours sleep, feeling anxious as fuck. it got so bad that i couldn't sit down, i was pacing the floor, Then my neck seized up and i couldn't turn my head. An hour later my whole body seized up and i could't walk or open my eyes. I was taken to the alfred hospital and was really dehydrated, i had 4 bags of liquid dripped into me and my bpm was 140. I had to have large amounts of diazepam injected into me to stop the cramps. I slept all day sunday and all sunday night, waking up for work monday. i got to work this morning and had a panic attack, i had to go back to the hospital and am now on diazepam for anxiety. Just wanted to warn people what could happen, my mate who took exactly the same as me at the same time also had the same happen to him. Anybody else expirienced anything like this?
Why were you so dehydrated? Sounds like you were already worn down from other things before you even had the drugs. Maybe you have been having alot of pills recently?

BTW sorry to hear about what happened, sound like a really shit experience.

Re: Re: WARNING..dexies and ecstasy dont mix well!

Morpher said:
Why were you so dehydrated? Sounds like you were already worn down from other things before you even had the drugs. Maybe you have been having alot of pills recently?

BTW sorry to hear about what happened, sound like a really shit experience.

hey , thanks morpher, it is an expirience i woulnd't wish upon my worst enemy. yeah i'd actually been drinking on saturday to try to get rid of the anxiety, which probably made me dehydrated...come to think of it i'd had a cold for the past month or so...which is probably also a large factor...its just weird that the exact same happened to a mate. Except found out today that he actually went psychotic and missing for a few days. he is found now and is ok.

I'm back at work tomorrow, and am afraid of having another panic attack, but i'm sure it will be fine.

I suffered from panic attacks (I was getting weird feelings in my chest and insane headaches which made me think I was about to drop dead) 3 times a day lasting 30min - 2hours for most of this year which made quite a lot of daily things like work impossible, with your panic attacks (if they keep persisting) you can most likely find a lot of infomation about breathing techniques on the internet or ask your doctor which you can apply when you notice the attack comming on and you can get an idea into your head like "I shouldnt be worried about this nothing bad is going to happen".
I was never prescribed valium or any drug but my doc gave me about 90 pages of info on this and practicing breathing techniques was the best cure which worked for me because I haven't had a panic attack or over a month now and I feel like a completly new person again.

^ Good Advice

May I also suggest a book called " Dealing with It " im pretty sure thats what its called, it baiscally explains to you what panic attacks are and why they are caused and boy it made a shit load of sense and actually made me realise why these things happened.

Its funny how you make urself believe things that arnt true. But honestly a large majority of times those panic attacks and anxiety feels are caused by your own way of thinking. Mix that up with a few drugs and you have a lethal cocktail.

You can also get quite a nasty comedown just by combining Caffine and Ecstacy, particuarly if your pill has a race mix of MDMA and MDA in it. For some reason MDA just doesn't combine at all well with Caffine. Some of the worst comedowns I can remember were on that combo.

also gaurana in the drinks might have something to do with it, i got really sick from too much gaurana once, and when i used speed heaps toward the end of my addiction i would start passing out and get really anxious, that lasted for about 2-3 months after i stopped using the anxiety is only starting to get better now.

kemicalsista said:
45 minutes later when the pill started to kick in, by this time i was at a club so i got a red bull and had a line of speed. I was still feeling really tired half an hour later so i had a milo bar and a bottle of v.

Line of speed after the pill kicked in would not have been good and may have been the start of your problem, read up on the various posts on BL as to the effect this has on your Seretonin and Dopamine receptors - bad shit!

Where you tired before this exercise? You may have been pushing for something that was never going to come. As for the the red bulls, V and milo bars all that stuff is just over hyped shit and was never gonna do anything other than fuck your body up with all of that sugar.

One last question though, what sort of club where you at to have Milo bars readily available? thats cool =D