• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants WARNING!!! cigarettes laced with meth-watch out teenage smokers

It is VERY easy to tell the difference between meth and crack... How long were you zipped?

Gross. Dont be surprised if you end up with oral herpes. God only knows who's mouth was on that before yours!

It felt different than a normal cigarette, and very simalar to what I'd imagine meth to be like

lol youve never even tried meth but you decided a cigarette you found what laced with meth? this has to be a troll thread.

Why would a dealer or anyone into meth who has some put it into cigarettes for free when they could just hypothetically sell the drug to make money, or use it?

You did write how you were smoking herb so that also can be stimulating if you're smoking a Sativa, and some people do get nervous/anxious while stoned.

Last edited:
I'm closing this Bullshit. Oh wait, im not a mod. Oops-e-daisy.

As I said on the last thread- if someone said "I was in the inner city and found a pack of cigarettes and inside was a bag of dope, crack, meth etc." I would probably believe it. I do now people who it has happened to- the reason why the pack would be there is a small level street dealer (or someone in a car and ends up going on a chase and tosses their shit during the chase) sees the police coming and tosses their drugs. But chances are pretty low because the time period they would be there is low because someone is probably coming back to get it.

It has happened, but I've never seen it be laced onto cigarettes. Usually more like a bunch of small (5-10) bags for street level $10-20 sales.

Also- I thought you said before you had been smoking weed. In the short term just after smoking marijuana it can raise blood pressure, etc. Why it could be different this time? Different strains have different levels of different cannibinoids. And marijuana is sort of a hallucinagen and effects of any drug period can be highly subjective. So if you think it is going to effect you a certain way, it could.

first, I'd like to say that way to many motherfuckers smoke butts out of ashtrays and off the ground. What makes that practice okay in people's heads? Anyway, a cigarette pack with two cigarettes in it is now the sign for laced cigarettes. When you find a pack of smokes with two left, they are laced, starting now. Now they must remain intact, so to the lacers, you must spray or liquefy your chemical that you plan on using in your "special" cigarettes. Now, we will have to vote on which brands to use, but I suggest Marlboro Reds in a box is for X adulterant and Newport in a box are for Y adulterant.

I will stop here. I just realized this is way too easy!
Kids, don't smoke butts.

* this is a real bad joke. Don't smoke cigarettes you find.

Last edited:
my mom told me I wasn't allowed to touch butts till I graduated from highschool. So the time came to grab my diploma...I had my robe on and everything....I walked down the aisle, grabbed my diploma shook the guys hand and promptly grabbed his ass with both hands. Yeah mom was right. I'm glad I waited.