• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest Posting RulesBluelight Rules
  • PD Moderators: Cream Gravy? | Transform | Vastness | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

☠ WARNING ☠ *WARNING* Chronic ketamine/dissociative use causes bladder/organ damage

HearWhalesLaugh

Bluelighter
After a recent 3 day mini binge of ketalogues (I only say mini cuz I kept it functional and wasn’t holing etc) my bladder has a “presence” lol ... I think I better to treat larger dose dissociatives like ket, dck and 2F like ayahuasca and only do once a year in large amounts. The PCx class can hold me with it’s smaller doses if I need my medicine to make my 🖼. (I have severe adhd and dissociatives help me 1000x more than amphets)

plumbus-nine

Bluelighter
After a recent 3 day mini binge of ketalogues (I only say mini cuz I kept it functional and wasn’t holing etc) my bladder has a “presence” lol ... I think I better to treat larger dose dissociatives like ket, dck and 2F like ayahuasca and only do once a year in large amounts. The PCx class can hold me with it’s smaller doses if I need my medicine to make my 🖼. (I have severe adhd and dissociatives help me 1000x more than amphets)
Did you care for staying well hydrated? In my experience that's crucial, dissociatives disconnect you from your basic instincts and masks the feelings of hunger and specially thirst which causes the urine to be heavily concentrated and gives rise to whatever toxicity the compounds in it want to cause. Also my limited bladder volume which I began to have after severely abusing ketalogues healed completely during maybe 6-9 months and I got dehydrated fairly often what ketamine itself (or maybe that illicit synth-wrecked shit currently going around as such - I fully believe it's from the same labs but what the more reputable shops turn down to sell - the RC market is huge at least I guess so, that it's much bigger than I or many would estimate) wouldn't have let me get away with.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I think I better to treat larger dose dissociatives like ket, dck and 2F like ayahuasca and only do once a year in large amounts.
This is how I wish i had thought back when i first tried k/mxe etc
The PCx class can hold me with it’s smaller doses if I need my medicine to make my 🖼.
Hmmmm. Favorite? Mildest?
Which is the least, you know, 'not-sleep-blackout-and-eat-the-rest-of-the-stash-and-get-all-psychosis-y' ?

HearWhalesLaugh

Bluelighter
This is how I wish i had thought back when i first tried k/mxe etc

Hmmmm. Favorite? Mildest?
Which is the least, you know, 'not-sleep-blackout-and-eat-the-rest-of-the-stash-and-get-all-psychosis-y' ?
3-ho-pce is the only one I have tried, and it’s about as manic as DMXE , and I am terrified of blacking out so never dose that high. It’s fairly mild from what I’ve read about the others PCx homies, although I do have a tiny sample of the 3-F-pcp to try someday (scared of pcp blackouts)

HearWhalesLaugh

Bluelighter
Did you care for staying well hydrated? In my experience that's crucial, dissociatives disconnect you from your basic instincts and masks the feelings of hunger and specially thirst which causes the urine to be heavily concentrated and gives rise to whatever toxicity the compounds in it want to cause. Also my limited bladder volume which I began to have after severely abusing ketalogues healed completely during maybe 6-9 months and I got dehydrated fairly often what ketamine itself (or maybe that illicit synth-wrecked shit currently going around as such - I fully believe it's from the same labs but what the more reputable shops turn down to sell - the RC market is huge at least I guess so, that it's much bigger than I or many would estimate) wouldn't have let me get away with.
Yeah this time i definitely could have had more water. I drank about a gallon in 12 hours, should probably double that. And also I’m gonna fuck off with the dissos for a while, I’m too damn fat for these hoes and I’m sure my blood pressure is terrifying when I’m holing.

not tryna stroke out mid-hole lol.
So I’m starting my diet today dammit! And this time it’s not for my health or to attract the partners , but I’m losing weight so I don’t pop a neural blood vessel from my “High-G Burns” (I watch too much The Expanse on dissos lol)

G_Chem

Bluelighter
Yeah this time i definitely could have had more water. I drank about a gallon in 12 hours, should probably double that. And also I’m gonna fuck off with the dissos for a while, I’m too damn fat for these hoes and I’m sure my blood pressure is terrifying when I’m holing.

not tryna stroke out mid-hole lol.
So I’m starting my diet today dammit! And this time it’s not for my health or to attract the partners , but I’m losing weight so I don’t pop a neural blood vessel from my “High-G Burns” (I watch too much The Expanse on dissos lol)

One huge reason I eat healthy and exercise so much is so I can continue my drug use :) In my opinion it’s impossible to keep a long relationship with certain substances unless one does so, in my case MDMA.

-GC

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
(scared of pcp blackouts)
Same here mate lol ive had load of blackouts on MXE and a fair few on MXP and diphenidine, and they were not good lol. Btw yes u need to drink more water.
One huge reason I eat healthy and exercise so much is so I can continue my drug use
Yeah I'm with you on that one. If you eat healthy go gym and don't binge, drink fuck loads of water and take the right supplements you can just about get away with doing weekly k lol

HearWhalesLaugh

Bluelighter
Same here mate lol ive had load of blackouts on MXE and a fair few on MXP and diphenidine, and they were not good lol. Btw yes u need to drink more water.

Yeah I'm with you on that one. If you eat healthy go gym and don't binge, drink fuck loads of water and take the right supplements you can just about get away with doing weekly k lol
Yeah that’s quite the motivator. I can’t believe when I was young how
I would shovel k into my nose while
On a bunch of dirty pressies and chain smoke cheap cigarettes , then go eat McDonald’s in the morning...omg my poor heart lol

Hippy Flower Fairy

Bluelighter
K tolerence is a bitch, I've crushed it up and sniffed it, I've cooked it up and sniffed it, I just injected it in my thigh I'm not getting anything from it K tolerence is mean why can't I have the same reaction when I do it every time , why do I have to have tolerance breaks

Ryedog

Greenlighter
I don't want to encourage anyone to use psychedelic drugs, or any other potentially harmful or addicting chemicals, especially alcohol (this is my disclaimer). I've used Ket a number of times, not really to have fun (although it was sooo pleasurable), but more to get to the place of disassociation, and to turn off my DMN loops and ruminations that were still lingering after a couple of years of dealing with and recovering from severe PTSD. I was careful to take some time away from doing Ket again, about two weeks before doing another trip. I new that if I did it too often, I could get to like it a little too much. Also, I didn't want to build up a tolerance. The day after my first trip, my kidneys and my bladder ached a bit, it felt a little like a slight kidney/bladder infection. Not real bad, just achy. A friend told me that it was important to "flush out" while starting to come down. Reason being, whatever the metabolized byproducts were from using Ket, they needed to be diluted and flushed out of your body, especially your kidneys and bladder. He said that's why I felt the symptoms that I did and it made sense to me. So each of the other times, while I was coming down, I either drank lots of water, or lots of "light" beer, or a combination of both and flushed it all out of my bladder and down the drain. I never had any pain, or symptoms again. Last time I used it was about 8 months ago, haven't needed to use Ket since...