• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Warning: Brorphine is a severe overdose risk.

sekio

Bluelight Crew
I'm making this post as a warning, because I've been hearing about several ODs occuring with use of this compound, including one of our beloved moderators (who, in the interest of privacy, will remain nameless until they choose to come forward). I personally have not used it, but reports indicate that it lacks most of the opiate euphoria, and the dose at which you will stop breathing is easy to reach by careless redosing. It also seems people are more likely to black out on this drug.

Please, be very careful with using this compound... I don't want to see any dead BLers.

From my limited research so far, it is supposedly some 15x morphine in strength. Initial reccomended dose is around 0.5mg, strong dose is 2-4 mg.

The structure of brorphine is actually quite close to that of fentanyl - given the potency I would feel comfortable classing it as a "fentanyl analogue" with all the hazards that entails.

Last edited:
Nor do any of us. Thanks Sekio, I will post about it in a French forum.

It appears the therapeutic index is quite low, from anecdotal reports. Which means that the overdolse level is not very much higher than the level needed to get high. I've also been told the high isn't great and is not very euphoric compared to many other opiates. I would stay far away from this stuff, and if you must use RC opioids, stick with the tried and true and relatively safe O-desmethyltramadol.

I can't confirm this, but I have heard rumors people are using brorphine as an adulterant for heroin. All the more reason to be careful these days.

It appears the therapeutic index is quite low, from anecdotal reports. Which means that the overdolse level is not very much higher than the level needed to get high. I've also been told the high isn't great and is not very euphoric compared to many other opiates. I would stay far away from this stuff, and if you must use RC opioids, stick with the tried and true and relatively safe O-desmethyltramadol.
i've had this experience with piperidylthiambutene. took 300mg, didnt feel anything. so i took 200 more, didnt feel much still. took 100mg more and blacked out, woke up hours later on my parents bed with my mom asking what happened, didnt remember a thing or why i was there and my glasses were on the floor in another room. felt retarded all day and pissed green for a week

Stop fucking woth those chemicals you degenrate junkies, thats what will help you!
Some are good, and I'd rather have a habit of example given U-47700 being relatively pure and unadulterated with a steady supply off of the internet without having to cop every day being at risk as with heroin.
I myself mostly indulge in stimulants and i think it's safer to use legal chems than to go cop cocaine in Paris, especially with the prices and corona going on.

Edit: Steady

If it's similar to fentanyl, do you have any idea why it has the "orph" root in its name?

Terrible drug, I overdosed on this compound back in March and it was one of the most horrible experiences of my life. Ended up losing the love of my life when she found me unresponsive and I had to he brought back to life with Narcan in a hospital during the beginning of the Covid outbreak coming to surroundedby doctors in hazmat Suits was unnervingto say the least. It was literally one of the worst days of my life I was on Isopropylphenidate and 3-HO-PCE as well and it was second day I had the bag of Brorphine. I'd just kept taking 25mg capsules every few hours trying to chase a high that wouldn't come you just pass out. And smoking it isnt that great either some will tell you that's how you use it. I had five grams in a vial and after the overdose she kicked me out and I smoked it from a lightbulb and went in and out of conciousness a week or so until I eventually flushed the stuff down the toilet. It has no recreational value whatsoever dont even try it please learn from my mistake.

On a couple occasions I woke up naked in my hotel room with no recollection of hours gone by and the whole place trashed it was one of the darkest periods of my life. Honestly it's one of the drugs of the hundreds I've done trials with I just wish I never came in contact with. It honestly completely turned me off from ordering RC Opioids for the time being the stuff is just wicked dangerous. There was a couple days where I sat and nodded and drooled all day long lost in the sauce and it's just no way to live this is not a functional drug by any means and the chemists releasing this trash should be ashamed of themselves.

Please bring us something safe to maintain our dependency without the acute risk of respiratory depression and death. Whenever I even think about this stuff it gives me the chills. There has to be other avenues to go down than this. I honestly regret not posting this a long time ago it was just a very traumatic experience for me and I dont like to think about that day the Brorphine arrived and my whole world changed. Please be careful people and do not order this stuff.

Last edited: