• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Wanting to do more drugs while on Xanax

Karrmaa

Greenlighter
So for some reason when I take Xanax in high doses (4mg-8mg) I get the urge to do more drugs in particularly Opiates (Oxy, Hydros, Tramadol) pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I know how dangerous that can be but at the time I dont really think about my safety. Does this happen to anyone else and if so what drug do you crave?

Yeah it's a common side effect. It lowers inhibitions and judgement

it’s disinhibiting. i often buy dope or alcohol after taking too much of xanax or one of the benzos like it.

is you avatar from Heathers? Edward Scissorhands?

it’s disinhibiting. i often buy dope or alcohol after taking too much of xanax or one of the benzos like it.

I believe its from Heathers, I'm just in love with Winona Ryder shes one of my favorite actresses

i really like Heathers. it was on netflix for a while in the wrong aspect ratio (4:3). but they switched their copy of it not long ago and it’s watchable in full screen. at least it was a few months ago.

check out F&T if you haven’t yet.

i really like Heathers. it was on netflix for a while in the wrong aspect ratio (4:3). but they switched their copy of it not long ago and it’s watchable in full screen. at least it was a few months ago.

check out F&T if you haven’t yet.
Wait WHAT! There is a forum on film and television? I love this site I just joined recently and everyone has been so nice and welcoming. Definitely going to be sticking around for a while!

oh yes. bluelight is a nice place and F&T is one of its gems. glad to hear you’ll be sticking around. looking forward to reading your contributions.

BZDs are like alcohol in that they lower inhibitions to dangerous levels at times. It’s one thing to not give a fuck, another to not give a fuck about anything at all! I’m lucky that benzos don’t make me drug seek but put two beers in me and I’m calling every dealer I know lol.

true... benzo always make me want "more" id usualy drink on the witch is bad, or if i had money always want me to put icing on the cake... just be carefull and don't drink on them

First off, I'm not sharing this story to encourage anyone to try what I've posted. I am prescribed Xanax and every month on refill day I have a ritual I've been doing for about the last year or so. Its something I found through my own use (it may be common knowledge but prior to doing it I had never heard of it). It entails mixing a moderate - high level of a Benzo and Heroin, which produces what I affectionately call a 'black-out high'. As soon as I get my script I take 8-10mg of Xanax, wait about 10 minutes then do the Heroin. Not sure if that counts as drug seeking but I definitely look forward to getting my Benzo, getting my Heroin and getting black-out high every and welcoming Oblivion. FYI I have not tried it with any other opiates, just Heroin. **As always, be careful putting any substance(s) in your body.**

I get the urge to use heroin or whatever opiates available after I take benzos. Jump right onto that cloud. But, probably better to stick with weed. Be safe.

I love ministry when on opiates ect... the album is called dark side of the spoon,
kinda like dark side of the moon... killer song to nod or spazz

I'm just using Benzos and/or cocaine plus Cannabis and when I'm on a high level Benzo I don't want to do any other drug than perhaps another benzo. But when I'm on a high dose and go to bed then I smoke a joint and then it really makes BOOM.....

I like that pretty much.

JJ

Last edited: