Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
  • Drug Culture Moderator: Cream Gravy?
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Wanting to do more drugs while on Xanax

Karrmaa

Greenlighter
So for some reason when I take Xanax in high doses (4mg-8mg) I get the urge to do more drugs in particularly Opiates (Oxy, Hydros, Tramadol) pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I know how dangerous that can be but at the time I dont really think about my safety. Does this happen to anyone else and if so what drug do you crave?

Karrmaa

Greenlighter
it’s disinhibiting. i often buy dope or alcohol after taking too much of xanax or one of the benzos like it.

is you avatar from Heathers? Edward Scissorhands?
it’s disinhibiting. i often buy dope or alcohol after taking too much of xanax or one of the benzos like it.

is you avatar from Heathers? Edward Scissorhands?
I believe its from Heathers, I'm just in love with Winona Ryder shes one of my favorite actresses

Karrmaa

Greenlighter
i really like Heathers. it was on netflix for a while in the wrong aspect ratio (4:3). but they switched their copy of it not long ago and it’s watchable in full screen. at least it was a few months ago.

check out F&T if you haven’t yet.
Wait WHAT! There is a forum on film and television? I love this site I just joined recently and everyone has been so nice and welcoming. Definitely going to be sticking around for a while!

Cream Gravy?

Moderator: DC, F&TV, PD
Staff member
BZDs are like alcohol in that they lower inhibitions to dangerous levels at times. It’s one thing to not give a fuck, another to not give a fuck about anything at all! I’m lucky that benzos don’t make me drug seek but put two beers in me and I’m calling every dealer I know lol.

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
true... benzo always make me want "more" id usualy drink on the witch is bad, or if i had money always want me to put icing on the cake... just be carefull and don't drink on them

Just1Fix

Greenlighter
First off, I'm not sharing this story to encourage anyone to try what I've posted. I am prescribed Xanax and every month on refill day I have a ritual I've been doing for about the last year or so. Its something I found through my own use (it may be common knowledge but prior to doing it I had never heard of it). It entails mixing a moderate - high level of a Benzo and Heroin, which produces what I affectionately call a 'black-out high'. As soon as I get my script I take 8-10mg of Xanax, wait about 10 minutes then do the Heroin. Not sure if that counts as drug seeking but I definitely look forward to getting my Benzo, getting my Heroin and getting black-out high every and welcoming Oblivion. FYI I have not tried it with any other opiates, just Heroin. **As always, be careful putting any substance(s) in your body.**

renkoe

Greenlighter
I get the urge to use heroin or whatever opiates available after I take benzos. Jump right onto that cloud. But, probably better to stick with weed. Be safe.

sewerslide.666mg

Bluelighter
I love ministry when on opiates ect... the album is called dark side of the spoon,
kinda like dark side of the moon... killer song to nod or spazz