• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Wanna try AcetylFentanyl, advice

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Ok, so I found a site that sell this stuff, supposedly, the only thing that makes me weary of them is that they also sale pure alprazolam powder??? The rest of their products are "RC's" for the most part Ethylone, APVP, Etizolam, and Flubromzapam...I wouldn't be fishy if it wasn't for the pure alprazolam powder, althouth they do have a really good score on safeorscam.
Anyway, was planning on getting some once my taxes come in...I have a tolerace, have been on subs for a year and a half and normally take 8mg a day, though trying to get down to 4. Opiate I have the most experience with is Oxycodone, first started snorting then moved on to IV. If I go on a 'vaycay' then I just wait till I don't feel good(or shoot a very low dose of sub for 5 days or so then do them...) Will usually do 75-120 in one shot, it's not an affordable habbit at all, which is why I went on Subs, though before subs my doses were 45-60mg a shot. Anyway, this is the one fent analouge I feel confortable doing since the dose range starts at 10mg instead of micrograms...I have had regular fent before, but it was the patches without the gel and I think I just cut it into quarters and cheecked it. So does anyone have expericene with it?? The only thing thats stopping now is money and the fear of being ripped off . I know fent is not the most euphoric opiate out there(when I did it though I remember it being pretty energetic/euphoric though, but all opiates make me energetic) so any expericences and advice would be appreciated, except the dont do it you will die...I have a tolerance and this stuff is measureaed out in milligrams,not micrograms.

My advice is do not fuck around with Fentanyl Analogues if you want your Buprenorphine to work sufficient as an opiate replacement in the future.
You would just unnecessarily raise your tolerance to the point where the subs don't hold you anymore and if you are planning on going down to 4mg with them it would be very much counterproductive.

So think again if being potentially ripped off is the only problem here.

My advice is do not fuck around with Fentanyl Analogues if you want your Buprenorphine to work sufficient as an opiate replacement in the future.
You would just unnecessarily raise your tolerance to the point where the subs don't hold you anymore and if you are planning on going down to 4mg with them it would be very much counterproductive.

So think again if being potentially ripped off is the only problem here.

Couldn't say "this" enough if I tried.
"...do not fuck around with Fentanyl Analogues..."

Alright, experienced AcetylFentanyl user here. Let me tell you, you will go from tiny key bumps and I mean tiny, to a fat line on your hand every hour. The half life of this shit is so short it makes it really addictive and makes you increase your dose so fuckin fast it's insane. The wd's are the worst I've ever felt, and I been through withdrawals from nearly every drug. AcetylFentanyl is not something you want to fuck with unless you really want to pay the piper when you run out. life-threatening shit, it gets out of control so quickly. If you have the discipline to taper and I mean TAPER very slowly then do whatever, but let me tell you, you'll eventually have to jump off the WD cliff when you run out and it is absolute hell. be safe if you do end up using it, but my advice is to just not fuck with it ,honestly, the WD's are just too fucking much...

I really just wanted to try the shit, not get a damn habbit with it, I kinda already knew it would stop making my subs working if I started doing all the time,im not fucking retarted.. What I was looking for was some people who had done it who were on Subs, and the approite dose to take. Thanks though I just got alot of advice not to do it, didn't realize this was my own thread, thought someone else was looking to try it,lol. I'd been wanting to get SOME kind of opiatte buzz for a while now, and just went with Poppy Pods and Oxycodone, don't know when I will be able to take the Suboxone again due to the halflife, I'm off work tomorow so plan to take nothing, except a few Klonpin at night,hope I will be ables to take my Subs by friday again, never have had Precipitated w/d and do not want to. Have been off them for 10 days now and have gone through 60 Percocet tens and 12 Roxi 30s, and a pound of pods...I really wish I would have held on to a Roxi for tomorow, or just a couple Percocet atleast.

Acetylfentanyl has a lower affinity for opioid receptors than buprenorphine & fentanyl, so it's "just another potent opioid" really. it won't cut through suboxone like "real" fentanyl.

Well, thank you Seiko, a real answer... So techinially if I wanted to, I could just have a short vacation with this after not taking my Subs for a few days such as say I do with Oxy/Diludid/Morphine/Poppys and go back to taking Suboxone? I have been off my Subs for 11 days or so now and have gotten a gram of Oxycodone over this period of time, a Pound of Pods and just picked up ten 10mg norcos to take until the half-life of the Pods are out of me...Don't plan on using this anytime soon and am going back on Subs agian shortly,but anyway, thank you for that answer!

Well, thank you Seiko, a real answer... So techinially if I wanted to, I could just have a short vacation with this after not taking my Subs for a few days such as say I do with Oxy/Diludid/Morphine/Poppys and go back to taking Suboxone? I have been off my Subs for 11 days or so now and have gotten a gram of Oxycodone over this period of time, a Pound of Pods and just picked up ten 10mg norcos to take until the half-life of the Pods are out of me...Don't plan on using this anytime soon and am going back on Subs agian shortly,but anyway, thank you for that answer!
It will work just like any other opiate. If you can break through your current sub dose with oxy or morphine then you will be able to with the AF. It's actually a good thing you have a tolerance and bupe in your system the first time you try it as it will be harder to overdose.

Well, from what I've read most people start off with 5-10mg and dose up to 20mg, it makes me much more confortable trying it since the dose range is in the MG range and not micro doses. Do know a site that occaisionally stocks Butry Fent on blotters, would be okay trying that on blotter, but would rather not have a pure powder of something so strong I would have to measure out, get paranoid that the scale would fuck up and I would be done, which is why A-F I feel confortble with...don't have the money to try it out, but it would be nice to have some around for when I go on a vaycay instead of paying ridulous prices for steet pill, which is all the opiates available here, don't even get me started on the price of Roxi's as I'm sure we all know...the only ones that are somewhat okay on price are Norcos and Percocet, also the ABG Morphines, but sometimes those are ridiculous on the price also for some reason. Have had regular fent, one time a lil gel smoked, which gave me a short but nice buzz, then the patches with no gel, ended up holding them under my tounge for a while then chewing(cut it into pieces not the whole thing at once) found it very euphoric acutally, seems some people find fent euphoric and others don't. Same with Bupe and Methadone really, some do, some dont. Switzerland loves their Bupe.

Another aspect to consider is that if you do this switching to full agonists and back to Bupre more often, the transition which works fine at first will get harder and harder.
I am not that experienced with these kind of switches between high potent full agonists and Buprenorphine but I read about this a lot in related threads.
Maybe someone else could chime in here and provide more detailed information on this subject.

Like I said, if you want to keep your maintenance on Bupre it is and will get even more difficult to be satisfied with the dose you are used to.

And I feel you, I've just kicked my low dose Bupre habit by using Kratom which worked pretty good but I was taking only ~0,5mg/day, so thats another ballpark.