• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Walk me through IV prep for oxymorphone ER? Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tightlywound

Bluelighter
I have 2x 30mg oxymorphone ER tablets (round, brown, G77 imprint).
Would like to IV them, but am a bit confused & overwhelmed as far as how exactly to go about doing that hah. I don't have much experience w/ oxymorphone at all, especially not the ERs; usually have stuck w/ hydromorphone, morphine & heroin; now on bupe/naloxone ORT (& IV it because I'm a damn idiot w/ a bad needle fix). <<-- will of course be coming off bupe for at least a good couple days before attempting to get high on the oxymorphone.

I've tried to research the best, easiest & most efficient way to get these fuckers broken down nicely in a rig, which has only resulted in further confusion. :? Everyone seems to have a different method.
So I was hoping someone could explain the best way to do it, in a way my damn autistic self can understand. I don't want to fuck it up.
Would like to end up being able to fit a whole pill in one rig (1ml insulin syringe) if possible. As I imagine I'll probably end up having to shoot both of them in order to get any kind of decent buzz, & would really like to be able to enjoy at least some kind of rush. & Yes, I am aware of how strong they are. My tolerance is straight fucking r.i.d.i.c.u.l.o.u.s. Thank you 4 years of buprenorphine. 8) Last time I got a liiiittle bit of a buzz going was on 48mg hydromorphone IV'd at once. But, I will obviously not be shooting more than 1/2-1 at a time at the very most, just to absolutely ensure I avoid an OD.

Please, no lectures RE the dangers of shooting pills/etc. I am well aware.
Just need to have it explained to me in the most easily comprehensible terms possible the best way to get these things into my veins w/ maximum efficacy.
TIA

Last edited:
I hate being the person who says exactly what you asked not to say, but really be careful.

Shit they really made it fucksville with ER oxymorphone huh? Cause it says it's 10% BA orally? Seriously ? Why even make an opiate like that in ER form that's stupid...

Snorting is not going to work well with the ER either I'm guessing ? and that's your next best hope like 50% BA and that's not really going to work ? IV is the only way to get real absorption if I'm correct? Other than rectally I guess, but that's fucked up theyre asking for problems straight up....

Just be mad careful , if I were u I would find a way to do it rectally and find a different opiate that is safe to IV. As an opiate addict I know how badly you want to chase that rush you probably aren't even reading what I have to say now hahaha I understand it just sucks when u want the blanket hug, and you want it now, but all you got is bulkshit ER

Do not attempt to do this. If you had the IR pill you could IV them, but the best best you can do is crush those and use them nasally.

Edit: Nasally will be harmful too just not as bad as an IV solution made from any ER opana

Yea what he said. Snort the damn things and move on. I have done them that way for years and it's probably as good as it's going to get all things considered. I mean you probably could wash off the coating, crush up to a fine powder and take it from there but I don't know if what all in it is safe to IV. Good luck whatever you choose to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.