Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

(Western Australia) WA’s abysmal meth situation right now

Misskitt

Bluelighter
It’s pretty abysmal here at the moment. Everywhere’s dry as fuck and when you do manage to find something you’re paying between $300-450 for 0.5g. And it’s mainly rubbish when you do get it. Anyone else in WA feeling this? What’s it like in the rest of ozzieland?

Same in Melb chief, absolute shite. Not worth it; a simple glance tells you its an inferior product. Id suggest they're making it with very minimal to no 'essential' ingredient. The last one I got had no charge to it, made me feel lethargic and gave me a shocking headache shortly afterwards.

True that Its dry and shit everywhere my bra im in central west NSW, i had a 6 point shot last week and it just sent me straight in to a scatter i barely Even got a fucking rush. Ive been having 6 points in my shot for about 7 years and i normally always feel a good rush. 6 points should blow ya head off but it was dog shit rock. Didnt even keep me awake for long i went to sleep the next day at about 12 pm it was pathetic quality,

There is good product around, if you know where to find it. Chances are if you haven't known your plug for years, and don't have a great relationship with them, you'll probably get rubbish. 1:1 could be considered great quality, compared to some of what's about.

price is up, quality is good, relief on the horizon , always the way innit. swear off the drugs once and for all and BOOM shit starts flowing.

meh, too many people have been fucked around lately and it's not been fun so best keep away from the scene .

Must be pretty crook in NSW judging by the desperate PM's I've started receiving by brand new BL members looking to score....