• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs W-18

analyze

Greenlighter
1-(4-Nitrophenylethyl)piperidylidene-2-(4-chlorophenyl)sulfonamide ( W-18 ) is a potent μ-opioid agonist with a distinctive chemical structure which is not closely related to other established families of opioid drugs.

This compound was found to be around 10,000x more potent than morphine in animal studies, however due to its structural differences from other opioid drugs it would be difficult to represent as being "substantially similar in chemical structure" to any controlled drugs. This makes it likely that it would be legal throughout the world.

It has never been used in humans, but would be expected to produce effects similar to those of other potent opioid agonists, including strong analgesia, sedation, euphoria, constipation, itching and respiratory depression which could be harmful or fatal. Tolerance and dependence would be expected to develop rapidly based on the potency of the drug, as it is of a similar strength to carfentanil and so would most likely cause pronounced tachyphylaxis following repeated dosing, as is seen with the potent fentanyl analogues.

Anyone have idea with above product?

There is no way you could possibly use this substance safely.

No bingo. You'd be dead.

Sounds incredibly dangerous, even for those with opioid tolerances...in other words, what Tripman said ^

This is in regards to carfentanil...

SPECIES DOSE (MG/KG)
Moose (Alces americana) .006 - .014
Elk (Cervus elaphus) .005 - .020
Axis Deer (Axis axis) .005 - .010
Sitka Deer (Odocoileus hemionus sitkensis) .005 - .011

If we applied this to humans (which would be a rather incorrect application - but just to give you an idea) for a 75kg person 375ug is the dose required for anesthesia...

I dont think any sane drug user would ever consider playing with this substance.

EDIT:

I just wanted to add that this application is wild speculation and I am almost certain any dose near 375ug would kill someone.

Holy shit, are you saying that this is now available online from normal RC vendors??? People are going to die.

This is the type of shit that should be emergency scheduled by the DEA.

Holy shit, are you saying that this is now available online from normal RC vendors??? People are going to die.

This is the type of shit that should be emergency scheduled by the DEA.

HOLY SHIT! If this is being sold from online RC vendors, expect a lot of dead people. This RC is basically identical to carfentanil, IMHO, so selling as a research chem to unsuspecting RC enthusiasts is....just....so DEADLY. tricomb is ABSOLUTELY right, it needs an emergency DEA schedule, otherwise a lot of lives are going to be lost. This will make bath salts look like powdered sugar in terms of lethality.

Only thing this could be effectively used for besides large animal anesthesia are lethal injections.....

I dont think it is available online. Not that I have checked. I think OP is just inquiring? I dont know what RC company would sell a product that would kill 75% of its users (if not more). Doesn't make for the best business model. Also doesn't make the whole not going to jail thing work out too well for them.

Surely this could be used safely if it was diluted correctly? Such as 5mg into a litre of ethanol would giving 0.005mg per ml and doses could be titrated in small amounts? I mean I'd advise people to steer well clear but surely it's more useful providing information in case anyone gets a hold of this instead of just wishing that it gets scheduled.
(Please don't use the figures I just suggested btw, that could be far too high depending on how strong it is in humans - it was just an example!)

As a side note I really can't imagine that this has (or ever will) be sold on the open market, this is the type of thing that will only ever appear in closed circles. As said above people would die and no vendor would sell something so dangerous, I mean I know many of them don't care what they do to get money but nobody would sell something that's gonna guarantee their customers deaths and their own arrest.

Only good thing about being able to buy (in a package) is that it will ban ALL packaged powders.

W-18 (opiate RC)

Has anyone had any experience with this chemical? I was wondering if anyone knows what its soluble in. I usually use citric acid for similar RC's like butyr-fentanyl or acetyl-fentanyl. But the chemical structure on this is different enough that it might not work. If anyone has any info id really appreciate it. Btw, i know im playing with fire. I have narcan on hand so don't worry.

Hello m3trigum,

1b251a6b359974ef0293f59159770b1a.png

W-18 ((E)-4-chloro-N-(1-(4-nitrophenethyl)piperidin-2-ylidene)benzenesulfonamide) is an opioid who seems to be equipotent with etorphine or carfentanil so be carefull with this compound the risk of respiratory depression and tachyphylaxis is high.

It's has been found by law enforcement in counterfeit Oxycontin tablets in Canada; it's sounds odd because W-18 is harder to synthetise than most anilidopiperidines.

Last edited:
Yeah i heard about the counterfeit Oxy pills, i wonder what dose they put in them, that would tell me quite a bit, id imagine something like 100ug per pill.

update: i ingested 300ug about. Its been about 30-45min and i feel a nice warm opiate buzz. Very powerful stuff. I will update more as i test this compound. It looks like sugar crystals pretty much in its pure form.

Let's not talk about purchasing this from anyone, and focus on the effects only. Bluelight isn't here to encourage people to use ultra potent opioid analogues.

Can you tell something about duration? Seems like its geting more available along with W15.

Hope m3trigun is still alive. Would of liked to hear more about his experiences with w-18.

update: i ingested 300ug about. Its been about 30-45min and i feel a nice warm opiate buzz. Very powerful stuff. I will update more as i test this compound. It looks like sugar crystals pretty much in its pure form.

Hope all is well...
Update, for several reasons, would be nice to hear ;)

-Possibly?-

There is no way you could possibly use this substance safely.

No bingo. You'd be dead.

What about this:

Although W-18 seems to have enormous potential for accidental overdose / death...

From what I've read so far, a hypothetical dose -seems- to be 1 micro-grams (=1 millionth of a gram), which seems-to-me-to-mean that if 1 gram (=1 million doses) of W-18 were dissolved in 1,000 litres of water (which equals 1 cubic meter of water, or roughly 13 baths, -providing that it could be dissolved in water, that is-) , then 1 millilitres of the resulting solution, would provide a 1 micro-gram dose. (Although, as I've said , there seems to be a chance that a person could accidently take too much, and overdose.)

I'm only saying this, because of the constant 'not possible in any way' replies, which made me think. Someone please correct me, if the above calculations are incorrect. Also, however dangerous, I'm wondering if

the drive to make W-18 illegal, will encourage the banning

of many other currently legal research-chemicals.

When a drop of liquid from an entire pool has the potential to paralyse your lungs it's a pretty good idea to stay the fuck away.