• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids W-15

Recently came across 2.5g of w-15 from a well respected source. Being an opiate user for years I am familiar with nearly the whole spectrum from codiene to heroin. The fact that w-15 was shown to be 5.4x morphine in animal studies intrigued me, as well as its current availability. Here is what I determined.

ROA: insufflation

DOSE: 15-90mg

POTENCY: 0.7-1.0x morphine

EFFECTS: This compound seems to have tremendous ability as an analgesic. I have a chronic pain condition in my shoulder and even at low doses (20-40mg) it proved to significantly reduce my pain. However, euphoria was severely lacking and only mild at high doses (80mg+) Tolerance developed quickly but lacked any of the classic opioid side effects. No itching, constipation, respiratory depression, and no late night opiate glow.

I had hoped that if nothing else, w-15 might offer a substance that would eliminate the horrible WD symptoms of stopping daily opiate use. To this end, I found that it did reduce WD symptoms, but not to the point that I wasnt acutely aware of them. All in all, w-15 seems to lack a lot of what I would consider a classic mu-opioid agonist. Next on the list to try is U-47700, which seems to have much more potential as a classic, itchy, euphoric RC opioid!

sry to bother you

I saw your post obviously and I'm wondering if you mind sharing your vendor I'm in search of.noids and some opiate like rc. I'm in th r states as well and 30s are expensive here sorry to bother you again ty

Recently came across 2.5g of w-15 from a well respected source. Being an opiate user for years I am familiar with nearly the whole spectrum from codiene to heroin. The fact that w-15 was shown to be 5.4x morphine in animal studies intrigued me, as well as its current availability. Here is what I determined.

ROA: insufflation

DOSE: 15-90mg

POTENCY: 0.7-1.0x morphine

EFFECTS: This compound seems to have tremendous ability as an analgesic. I have a chronic pain condition in my shoulder and even at low doses (20-40mg) it proved to significantly reduce my pain. However, euphoria was severely lacking and only mild at high doses (80mg+) Tolerance developed quickly but lacked any of the classic opioid side effects. No itching, constipation, respiratory depression, and no late night opiate glow.

I had hoped that if nothing else, w-15 might offer a substance that would eliminate the horrible WD symptoms of stopping daily opiate use. To this end, I found that it did reduce WD symptoms, but not to the point that I wasnt acutely aware of them. All in all, w-15 seems to lack a lot of what I would consider a classic mu-opioid agonist. Next on the list to try is U-47700, which seems to have much more potential as a classic, itchy, euphoric RC opioid!

I saw your post obviously and I'm wondering if you mind sharing your vendor I'm in search of.noids and some opiate like rc. I'm in th r states as well and 30s are expensive here sorry to bother you again ty

sourcing isn't allowed

man be glad you don't have a good opioid hook bruh, seriously. getting caught up in that shit is way too easy when it's delivered to your door for cheap. trust me. be careful

Some people need opiates or opioids just to get through the day without eating a bullet. When the illegal market has no more options , it is a blessing to find alternatives. In my area there's only dog shit they sell as heroin. We are not "lucky" to lack easy access to RC opioids.

I see this one popping out more and more as MT-45 is being discarded as toxic shit.

The only good strange opioids which aren't fent analogs in controlled nasal sprays lets say, or those mannitol mixtures of some fent analogs is U-47700, I couldn't believe it I was getting a high without waiting 2-3 days and not take any bupe. Which also scared me, I slammed 12-13 doses of 10-20mg and was done with it. Was interesting for the time being, also, I could get it on a local vendor, which is rare, Canadian vendors have gone from heavenly good to meh (or overly controlling of your personal info all of a sudden because the CBC did talk about them because an already dead guy who OD'd on shooting Dilaudid and drinking 40's of beer received some Etizolam powder 2 days after he was dead.

So everyone panicked of course

How about taking w-15 orally? Will it even work that way of administration?

I see this one popping out more and more as MT-45 is being discarded as toxic shit.

The only good strange opioids which aren't fent analogs in controlled nasal sprays lets say, or those mannitol mixtures of some fent analogs is U-47700, I couldn't believe it I was getting a high without waiting 2-3 days and not take any bupe. Which also scared me, I slammed 12-13 doses of 10-20mg and was done with it. Was interesting for the time being, also, I could get it on a local vendor, which is rare, Canadian vendors have gone from heavenly good to meh (or overly controlling of your personal info all of a sudden because the CBC did talk about them because an already dead guy who OD'd on shooting Dilaudid and drinking 40's of beer received some Etizolam powder 2 days after he was dead.

So everyone panicked of course

For a minute, I thought w-15 was mt-45, but that sucks w-15 isn't worth the trouble to get.

mt-45 probably could have been nice if it didn't kill your insides