• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids W-15

I've also posted an experience report there:

The material used was the same as fourninetwo used, 35% W-15 65% creatine.
First it was tried with a allergy test of 1mg. Nothing happend.
2 Days later 50mg were insuffulated, unfortunately nothing seemed to happen. There maybe was some slight sedation but that could have also been placebo.
This compound really doesn't seem useful at all, there was zero euphoria and not even analgesia or notable sedation was present.

Feel free to ask further questions

Someone has the mass spectrum pattern of this compound? It isn't availabe at the moment, so I cannot identify it. BTW, the filler isn't creatine, it's another unknown compound.

Ok, today Energy Control emailed me again, it's actual W-15. I'll give it another try soon, but I guess it isn't nowhere as strong as fentanyl or derivatives... It shouldn't be cut with creatine.

Ok, today Energy Control emailed me again, it's actual W-15. I'll give it another try soon, but I guess it isn't nowhere as strong as fentanyl or derivatives... It shouldn't be cut with creatine.

So, how was it?

^^^ I'll second that, though it sound useless... I'd to like find a (usable) opioid RC though, but I doubt such a mythical thing exists!!!

I wonder how the duration and qualitative effects compare to more known chemicals, even something like AF. It's making the rounds I've seen...

Last edited:
I also cant wait to hear more of this RC.
I'm on 135mg/day methadone for 2 years 1 month (i was on 120mg for 1.5yrs then upped it to 135mg, but would be willing to skip as long as possible (32-36 hrs MAX)
its always been my dream to have opiate RC, yay ;)

Last edited:
Sounds interesting, would skip my subs a few days to try it...all the Fent anolouges scare me and I wouldn't touch em' with a ten foot pole(unless I had a REALLY GOOD scale), and do want to order some benzo RC's (Etizolam) but fear I would just get a monster benzo habbit, as I seem to be taking them more and more lately..but anyway all the Opiate RC's seem kind of crappy that I've seen...that AH one the the MT-45 that's a partial agonist like bupe,blah. Would be interested to try that one from Kratom they made an anoulouge of Mitryagain Phenyline or something like that.. Never got into the RC scene, only thing I've had is canibinoids through blends. But honestly if I want something I probly need to order it soon because I don't see it being around much longer with all the media attention and people NOT DOING RESEARCH before ingesting something called RESEARCH Chemical. But having a strong or semi-strong opiate RC worries me, I get a feeling people would start dropping like flies because they didn't do there research..

The synthesis is a bit of a bitch. I cannot help but think anyone making something something that is such a pain would make W-18. Most of these >10,000x morphine drugs turn out not to be. BDPC - 504, etonitazene - x60... not the huge figures originally quoted. I would I strongly suspect these fentanyl analogues (George Marquardt made acetyl fentanyl because although only x10M, it's duration is more like M) are going yo lead nowhere good.

I'm not knocking anyone, I'm just concerned with peoples safety...

Someone's testing the stuff I know its being sold... speak up!

What's really scary about this specific chemical is how extremely easy it would be for the vendor to swap it with w18 by accident, or the lab mislabels it, a 5 and an 8 wouldn't be hard to mistake. For that reason alone I wouldn't touch this ever. If it was w18 there's no way a standard allergy test the average guy does saves the opiate naive researcher... I bet it happens.

Last edited:
What do you all mean by RC opiates?...Are these experimental and therefore can be bought legally (without script or some kind of professional license)?

Im sorry to post such a dumb question, but ive been around the drug scene for many years and never heard of 'RC's...?

Someone's testing the stuff I know its being sold... speak up!

What's really scary about this specific chemical is how extremely easy it would be for the vendor to swap it with w18 by accident, or the lab mislabels it, a 5 and an 8 wouldn't be hard to mistake. For that reason alone I wouldn't touch this ever. If it was w18 there's no way a standard allergy test the average guy does saves the opiate naive researcher... I bet it happens.

And it sure would be harder for a vendor to swap a fentanyl analogue for any RC you order or something, right?

Sounds like we've got ourselves a false sense of security. Why do you care what it's like if you'll never ever ever test it?

What do you all mean by RC opiates?...Are these experimental and therefore can be bought legally (without script or some kind of professional license)?

Im sorry to post such a dumb question, but ive been around the drug scene for many years and never heard of 'RC's...?

Honestly if you have to post such a question, and can't just google it for a broad explanation, you probably should not worry about such things at all. Puppies are cute.

And it sure would be harder for a vendor to swap a fentanyl analogue for any RC you order or something, right?

Sounds like we've got ourselves a false sense of security. Why do you care what it's like if you'll never ever ever test it?

I don't think it would be much harder for a vendor to swap any of these cantankerously named RC's. Though with most a normal allergy test will save you from quick death. But I totally agree with you on Fentanyl analogues, get one expecting something else and you could very well end up dead. I mentioned W-Fifteen vs. W-Eighteen for a reason though, one small difference is that most fentanyl analogues going around are known to be extremely potent, therefore extra caution may be more likely with them. The difference in potencies between the two W-compounds in question is quite vast, making a switch possibly more catastophic than say a Fent. analogue swap where they may vary by a less broad margin. This is sloppy logic and has many holes of course, but that's why I mentioned them specifically. I will admit that I tried acetyl-fentanyl for a stretch, but a portion was sent for verification and I waited a pretty long time to get the results before I opened the bag again... And I've not touched a chemical in that class since, and never plan to, my will power isn't there. So false sense of security, not exactly, but I can see why you would think so based on my post you quoted.

As far as why I want to know about them... what sort of question is that? Unfortunately I learned that this class of potent chemicals is a very foolish thing for me to have around. But I still love reading on all things RC in nature. One of my vendors has been moving some, so I know there are reports waiting to be given. Which is why I demanded them LOL :D

I don't particularly want to go on a interplanetary voyage either but that doesn't stop me from being greatly intrigued by all the information available on space, the galaxy, planets, etc,etc.

Peace.

tachyphylaxis awaits. That class is a particular bitch chemically - the guy who discovered it wrote an article just on how to make the precursor. It looks, for all the world, like someone who doesn't know much about pharmaceutical chemistry has found an Indian or Chinese company prepared to make whatever is asked for. There is an awful lot more low-hanging fruit in the super-potent opioids i.e. the ones not in Wiki.

I don't think it would be much harder for a vendor to swap any of these cantankerously named RC's. Though with most a normal allergy test will save you from quick death. But I totally agree with you on Fentanyl analogues, get one expecting something else and you could very well end up dead. I mentioned W-Fifteen vs. W-Eighteen for a reason though, one small difference is that most fentanyl analogues going around are known to be extremely potent, therefore extra caution may be more likely with them. The difference in potencies between the two W-compounds in question is quite vast, making a switch possibly more catastophic than say a Fent. analogue swap where they may vary by a less broad margin. This is sloppy logic and has many holes of course, but that's why I mentioned them specifically. I will admit that I tried acetyl-fentanyl for a stretch, but a portion was sent for verification and I waited a pretty long time to get the results before I opened the bag again... And I've not touched a chemical in that class since, and never plan to, my will power isn't there. So false sense of security, not exactly, but I can see why you would think so based on my post you quoted.
First bold: Where, ecstasydata? If so what's the page?

Second: Uh, if you can not order it, I'd call that pretty damn good willpower my friend! I think you're selling yourself a bit short for sure.

<3

.My guy says his ppl didnt quite like W-15 an was mostly out. He sells 4fBF and BF tho.... I asked for a small sample with my non opioid order.

Id hop on bf is i didnt just get 100% opioid clean.

Any more news on these opioid RC from people that have tried them yet ? Im dying to hear feedback on them ! Ive got half a gram of that AH-7921 coming in the morning but am more intrested in W-15, W-18 Acetylfentanyl and Butyrfentanyl. Are there any ones with potentially nice properties that i have not mentioned ? Suppose i may have to start a new thread if ones do not exist already. peace

Last edited by a moderator: