• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't really tell you how to get drugs

Vyvanse is a legitimate medicine for some people. By asking us how to score drugs for you, you're making it harder for people that really need it to get it.

Vyvanse is a Schedule II substance, which means it's potentially highly addicting for those that abuse it.

If you go into your appointment without attempting to scam your doctor, and proceed to tell them exactly what symptoms you're having, they can help you. If you don't, you're in for a roller-coaster ride which either ends in you spending months and years of hard work to get over drug abuse, or you succumbing to drug abuse--letting it rule your life.

I'm not asking how to score drugs. I think it will help me but I feel weird about going to a doctor about it. researching suggested vyvanse may be a better solution than Adderall and that's exactly why I feel weird about it . I ask a question and some one says I'm trying to score drugs

We don't discuss how to get drugs, or how to talk to doctors, on Bluelight. If you feel like the medication will help you, then say that to your doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.