• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse rec vs theraputic

Status
Not open for further replies.

dood42069

Bluelighter
So, I have ADHD. I wanted to ask some questions about vyvanse from a theraputic and recreational standpoint. How are the comedowns compared to adderall or dexedrine? Also, how is it therapeutically? How good is the high? Thanks.

If it is not the best, should I ask my doctor for dexedrine spansules? Would that be too risky?

Last edited:
I love vyvanse. Depends on dosage, its like an extra time release dex. It can be recreational but its much more therapeutic. I take 100mg+ for rec, lasts quite a long time!

I find that vyvanse is a very useful and practical stimulant as it provides a long stable not overally euphoric high. It could be said that it lacks the rush of amphetamine as well as that peak, its more of a level high. Dont get me wrong it can provide high levels of euphoria if taken in a high enough dose. It is less harsh on your body compared to dex, its something you would choose if you need to take it long term as i find addiction will manifest itself quickly with dex as its in my opinion as stong as meth. Its also alot cheaper if you live in a country wherw medications are expencive as you only need one a day no redosing. I know it can get pretty expencive in the USA. Come downs are lesser on vyvanse as the effects taper off slowly over a few hours. It isnt as draining as adderal.

Vyvanse is overally safer cheaper and better for your health in the long term, your doctor will agree most likely.

Euphoria is subjective. Vyvanse is a cool version of Dexedrine. It is subjectiely uniquely different effects wise, not like regular Dexedrine effect wise, but it is not far off power wise. Theraputic dosages are all you need to dose. I have to close this because we don't do get high threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.