• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse Binge. Need Help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roachmon95

Bluelighter
I did something kinda stupid. within the last 48 hours I've ingested 12 70mg Vyvanse capsules. I took three throughout the day on monday, 6 within a fourteen hour period on tuesday, and three this morning. I have somewhat of a tolerance to this stuff because my prescribed dose is 70mg a day (Which seems to do very little for me anyore). I've never taken more than three pills a day before up until this point, and even then it was only a hand. I just wanted to see what the hype concerning Amphetamines was about. So my question(s) is what will the comedown be like, and how should I manage it? I slept at least 9 hours monday night, Got about three last night (with the help of a benzo, nyquil cocktail), and I've been trying to stay hydrated and eat. I've also been taking vitamins. I also want to know what a reasonable recreational dose of Vyvanse would be? I can't say I felt a whole lot of euphoria or anything these past couple of days, just full of energy and talkative. Thanks for helping out a nooob like me senior Amp heads!

I should probably mention that I don't have much experience with amphetamines, I was prescribed the vyvanse 3 months ago and up until that point I had only been pn Focalin for a very short period of time.

Can anyone give some advice. I don't where to go or what to do from here. It would be much appreciated.

I'm not familiar with vyvanse, but to me it seems as though you are not that far down the rabbit hole. Try to eat, sleep and have some walks outside. You'll probably be fine tomorrow, and definitely the day after that.

Given the information you gave me on how much you slept vs. the dose you took, I can safely say you ingested a Dexedrine equivalent of 325mg within a 3 day period. I can also say that if you're able to sleep at all after taking 3 days of dose in 1 day, 70mg is not enough, you need 100mg/day prescribed.

What surprises me however is how rich of a guy you are to afford such expensive medication in such large quantities. Even if your insurance covers 90% of the cost, it would still cost you a fortune so props on that. Also, keep in mind that vyvanse is processed in your liver. It's a bit like Tylenol, it's not made to be taken in large sudden doses. I'm not sure I understand the reason of the abuse, are you masturbating, making music? What are you doing with your high time?

So a little update. Between Monday evening until Thursday afternoon I took 20 pills each being 70 mg. I slept fine taking 3 a day, but when I got more towards 6 that was it. I've currently been up for 37 hours, and the last time O slept was for only 3 hours with the aid of benzos and antihistamines. Throughout the whole time I never felt tweaked out or crazy euphoric. I just felt happy with an increase in energy and focus. I did have some small side effects like mild tachycardia and palpitations. I was even able to eat.

I want to know why I had relatively mild/moderate on such high doses. I was reckless in my behavior popping after the other thinking it would make a difference. I should also add that I've been taking benzos this whole time while on the vyvanse as well as subs. Maybe that counteracted some of the effects? I'd like to know a smart way of using this medication. Like recreational dose ranges and what not. I'd also like to know, being fairly inexperienced with amphetamines, how bad is my tolerance fucked from this point on.

Regarding the comedown/crash, when can I expect to start feeling it? My last dose was around 2 earlier this afternoon. I believe I took three capsules. Right now I feel completely fine (I also have been taking benzos and tramadol however). I'm honestly scared to know what may happen to me, and I need to know how to deal with it.

Sorry for the long post. I Just really want to figure out how to achieve a desirable effects for medicinal and recreational purposes. If anyone has information on this let me know, because honestly I didn't do a whole lot research before this pseudo-experiment.

Thanks everyone.

Why are you traking these combos? You said subs and then tramadol and also benzos ontop of the amps. You really need to research each and every drug that you are mixing and then you will understand why I ask why you are doing this.

Regarding recreational doses of Vyvanse, in drug liking tests, only at doses of 150mg did subjects start to prefer lisdexamphetamine to plain d-amp (at 40mg I believe). Thats still a pretty high dose and if I remember correctly these subjects had histories of stimulant abuse, so dont recommend jumping right to 150mg (too late I guess) but it does take a good amount to feel properly stimmed.

Why was it not so rough? I am speculating a bit but d-amp is not cleaved from the lysine by the GI tract or the liver, rather the RBCs. This is most likely a saturatable process so you wouldnt get a huge bolus dose of d-amp even with megadoses rather a fairly consistent conversion over time. You did stagger your doses which probably didnt help but you still dont seem to be tremendously whacked so theres that.

I like Vyvanse( for those of you who don't abuse) but I think it takes a backseat to actual dextroamphetamine. As for dose where it's a waste, I think ( vyvanse ) is around 200ish mg.

So should I take some time of the vyvanse and let my tolerance heal, or go straight back to the 70mg dose per day I'm prescribed?

Give yourself a break for a day or so. Don't chase the buzz. Eat healthy, drink fluids and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Don't take tramadol because it can give you seizures. If you are taking this to play or stay buzzed, we are of no help. We will not help you get high or mix dangerous substances. Benzodiazepines are preferred for the easy comedown of this drug. Antihistamines are another dangerous substance to mix with amphetamines.

Give yourself a break for a day or so. Don't chase the buzz. Eat healthy, drink fluids and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Don't take tramadol because it can give you seizures. If you are taking this to play or stay buzzed, we are of no help. We will not help you get high or mix dangerous substances. Benzodiazepines are preferred for the easy comedown of this drug. Antihistamines are another dangerous substance to mix with amphetamines.

This
Take a break, let your body rest for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.