• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Vyvanse and Weed Drug Combo's the best!

mdc2512

Bluelighter
Well basically I am fortunate enough have a 40mg Vyvanse script due to my ADHD. I am in my upper teens and have done numerous drugs especially a year ago when I got caught doing a lot of shit and I was expirementing hard with snorting adderall to stay up at night, got a hold of 380mg of Vicodins and went through them in a WEEK, and have taken other painkillers and blacked out numerous times on Benzos! I am proud to say that's in my passed but recently being a user of 40mg of vyvanse for 3 years have a high tolerence and I'm very healthy and I mean I am in my upper teens so I am a pretty avid pot head. Anyways recently I have been taking 80mg to even 120mg of vyvanse in a day and smoking a ton of weed and it is just amazing. It makes you lazer focused but also puts you into a focused stoned zombie. It is the best drug combination I have ever tried and it makes you feel so euphoric and amazing. Has anyone ever encountered this drug combination and if did you enjoy it and really feel what I describe!? Thanks :)

Gratitude + dopamine is euphoric. I Wouldn't have it any other way (40 mg Dexedrine + weed used daily ).

Always smoke marijuana before your amphetamine, it potentiates the euphoria whereas smoking your desired amount while already on it distracts the euphoria /adds anxiety. This isn't that noticeable for a first time user however, the order in which they are done.

I don't see much HR value in this thread, I'll leave it open so you get a few more replies and then I'll close it

Good glad to hear that a few vyvanse pills and some weed is enough for you.... keep it that way. Don't keep upping the vyvanse dose cause thats what I did and between that and the adderall I got pretty addicted for a short while... I kicked all the stims but had done enough damage in my life that even though it was 5 years ago I'm still picking up the pieces.

Good luck, Have fun, stay smart

Peace and Love!