• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
merlin_158662497_46a3e5d5-af9b-4713-8c2f-814384be37e5-superJumbo.jpg

We've got a lot of votes, and a frontrunner, but we'll be leaving this open for a little while longer to make sure everyone gets a chance to vote... having 31 entries really calls for as many votes as we can get! I'll be gone next week on vacation so I'm thinking when I get back on August 1st, we'll call it quits. Congrats to everyone who entered and voted... I think this is the most participation we have ever gotten on a photo contest, throughout all of the years and hundreds of contests we've had! It's certainly the most participation I can ever recall since I started being a part of it.

Yeah it's pretty rough having 31 to choose from, lol

Everyone had some great looking pictures so was tough one trying to decide which to vote for! I went with Littana because I rarely saw snow as a kid, and when it did snow it was such a spectacular thing.
Great picture, really shows how pretty snow can make something as simple as some trees and foliage.

I voted based on the creative name, , I didn't know I could see there photo. I like it also. Nature in an analogy of Truth on many levels you can see it in many things but it's different in every example. Yet truth to the same in transcendental connection . Let's say half is the this was exactly what I needed to hear meaning of one universal truth found in a picture of nature. Other pictures that are of the same understanding May point out 50 flowers with 100 stems or 500,000 overdosed teens in a photo of a million junkies shooting up. The underlining message is 50%
Sorry my stimulation is wearing off

It's a tie with 8 votes! We need to have a tie breaker! Let's give it 2 more days!

great job on this round, everyone who submitted and voted! It is indeed unparalleled. I do not believe we have ever had so much participation either in voting or in submissions, in the entire history of this photo contest (which is at least 16 years, I think it was going on when I joined back in 2006, when this forum was called Second Opinion, though not 100% positive on exactly when it started).

I just went back to look at all the pics again and there are easily 15+ that could tie for 1st place. I've made it a rule not to change my vote once I've posted it but, man, this was a tough one! Excellent work by everyone. :)

Well this was supposed to end on August 1st, and now that we had a tie breaker... it's done! And our winner is...

... @Littana !

Let me know what title you'd like (somewhat related to the theme or your entry). Perhaps Viewmaster, but that might be a little boring.

Also let's discuss next round's theme!

ooh daamn, wow THANK YOU Everyone who came and enjoyed this <3 SO many amazing pics...

maybe i can now say that wrong pic was put up as my contest pic but clearly it was meant to be.(like so many things in my life has gone accidentally F%#$€@´d and in the end it has worked out better than expected. .LoL)

Choosing next theme i gotta dig thru the past ones and see whats been done before etc..
abt the title...
view-master-3-d---rectangular-viewer---3-disks--the-smurfs--p-image-388165-grande.jpg

as much as i love these... it doesnt really look good on me ;) ...
maybe something Funland'ish, FunLandArtviewer ... umm.. im not in conditition to think clearly rn so id love to hear anyones idea haha... but yea lets give it some time to brew