• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Xm6L17I.jpg
may I ask where this is?? I'm from Southern AZ and I'm not sure where that is. Is that a reservoir???... must be...

@MsDiz, all of yours won't load anymore, not sure if you removed your imgur account or something but if you want to be in the contest, please let me know. ♥️
I deleted my imgur account.

I won’t be competing in the contest.

Everyone’s pics are amazing, I wish you all the best! ❤️

Added satatap's submission and started the poll. No more chances to revise which one I picked so hopefully I got it right for those with multiple submissions.

Vote away! I'm going to recruit voters from around the forum because with 31 entries, we need a lot of votes.

So many great choices, but when I think about the concept of the contest, I gotta give it to mal. That is a view!

Cheater. See anybody else with a beautiful female in their pic?!?!?! (I jest)

Well the selection was a play on the word "views" given the actual view (a spectacular sunset) was partially obscured by someone taking a picture of a view, creating a secondary one

It was during a giant wild fire.

Well the selection was a play on the word "views" given the actual view spectacular sunset was partially obscured by someone taking a picture of a view, creating a secondary one

It was during a giant wild fire.
I jest, friend. You could post a picture of nothing but your GF and that would still be a view.

You got a view within a view.

I'm just joking man lol :D

So far it appears by far the most people really appreciate negrogesic's girlfriend's silhouette. But let's keep the votes coming!

It is a great picture though... the ocean, sunset, clouds, silhouette, and bird

Great contest guys. I can't wait for the next one.

Shoutout to @Littana I really like your picture, very ethereal. I didn't notice it until now!

Pretty sure this poll is being counted by Dominion machines because I only have one vote. :X :X

@Xorkoth , we are tracking to get over 55 votes right now, I think. If we manage that, it will be the most votes of any contest going back at least 2 years.

Fantastic! Biggest contest in terms of number of entries ever, as far as I know. And great voting participation, too. This makes me smile. :) Good to see a longstanding BL tradition still going strong, stronger than ever, even.