• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 410: Views

Please review all of the submissions from the first post and vote for your favorite!

• 1. cduggles

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • 2. Snafu of the Forest

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • 3. meprobamatedowned

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 4. negrogesic

Votes: 8 11.3%
  • 5. BK38

• 6. 4meSM

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 7. n3ophy7e

Votes: 2 2.8%
  • 8. D's

• 9. Xorkoth

• 10. ions

• 11. chinup

• 12. dasein

• 13. F.U.B.A.R.

• 14. hydroazuanacaine

• 15. mal3volent

• 16. Wizard of the Creek

• 17. Shardzvark

• 18. autist

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • 19. thegreenhand

• 20. ecstasylover

• 21. iceman1216

• 22. Outlier

• 23. Afine97

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 24. schizoinfective

Votes: 5 7.0%
  • 25. sphazer2021

• 26. w01fgang

• 27. Mister Privacy

• 28. iTry91

• 29. strangeaeon

• 30. Littana

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • 31. satatap

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xorkoth

Administrator
Staff member
WELCOME TO PHOTO CONTEST #410!

This round's theme is VIEWS as selected by your reigning champion: @cduggles.

This topic is open to some interpretation, but it should be either a beautiful view, or an interesting perspective or point of view photograph.

Submissions must be original photographs, with or without minimal pre or post editing.

Submissions are now closed! Take some photos, or select an existing original photo of yours, and submit it! With Spring progressing and Summer on the horizon, there should be plenty of good opportunities for photos fitting the theme!

Voting is now open! Please review all of the submissions below, and vote for your favorite in the poll!

====================================================================================

1. cduggles

BA3-FBC55-E73-A-481-B-8-EC3-CE174302-ED5-A.jpg

2. Snafu of the Forest

77CWvHO.jpg

3. meprobamatedowned

G80yNBh.jpeg

4. negrogesic

Processed-with-VSCO-with-preset.jpg

5. BK38

Qqw9PtZ.jpg

6. 4meSM

20190316-175214-02.jpg

7. n3ophy7e

ZVlkHYz.jpg

8. D's

xRWOkH7.jpg

9. Xorkoth

WRkXFdP.jpg

10. ions

EeGHt17.jpeg

11. chinup

IMG-20170810-155437503-HDR.jpg

12. dasein

rainbow2.jpg

13. F.U.B.A.R.

20210530-111223.jpg

14. hydroazuanacaine

milford%2B1080.jpg

15. mal3volent

yiG5TQE.jpg

16. Wizard of the Creek

4-A38677-B-0-E16-48-A8-9-CB3-ECDF30-A7-D0-A5.jpg

17. Shardzvark

aQo4PJi.jpg

18. autist

nRVqY7J.jpeg

19. thegreenhand

IMG-0881.jpg

20. ecstasylover

IxQvqFx.jpg

21. iceman1216

HgwETa.jpg

22. Outlier

jgivN36.jpeg

23. Afine97

p1AEwrM.jpeg

24. schizoinfective

20210615-211220.png

25. sphazer2021

ywzhkB2.jpeg

26. w01lgang

L3ty1AG.jpeg

27. Mister Privacy

hVKVpTX.jpg

28. iTry91

Jlzo6RZ.jpeg

29. strangeaeon

WTedkKX.jpeg

30. Littana

image.png

31. satatap

52eIZZm.jpg

====================================================================================

LAVA Photo Contest Rules
  1. This contest is open to everyone, regardless of equipment and skill level.
  2. Submissions will be taken until May 25th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  3. Voting will open from May 26th through June 10th (subject to change depending on participation level).
  4. Photographs or variations of a photograph cannot be recycled from previous rounds.
  5. Photographs must be your original work.
  6. Post your photo in the the form of an image, not a link to click on.
    • To insert an image, host the image on a 3rd party site and post it using the picture button or this code [IMG]...[/IMG].
    • Those who wish to participate in sharing full versions of their entries may do so by providing a link to the full sized version in the same post as their entry.
    • Please be sure the dimensions of your photo are not obtrusive when displayed.
      • Free image resizing and hosting website - Imgur, or...
      • Updated: Images can now be easily resized in Bluelight posts by simply dragging them from the corner into the size you want. We like Xenforo. %)
  7. The winner shall be crowned and known throughout the land (of BL) henceforth as a custom title of your choosing related to the topic (or allow us to come up with one for you)
  8. Don't be boring! Don't vote for your own photo. Make it fun and pick a favorite from your worthy competitors.

Previous thread here

Win the contest and earn a new custom profile title in time for a hopefully endless Summer.

Submit as many entries as you want and get feedback on them. If you submit multiple photos and do not specify which one you want to go with, the most recent will be chosen for voting. Please be aware of when the contest will close, it will be announced ahead of time. Once the final entries are put into the first post and voting is opened, we cannot change your entry.

Last edited:
20160719_190742.jpg

My first submission.

Backstory: I used to jog past this area many times in TX. Eventually after my schizophrenic break I came to this very specific view point, attempting to stop the voices by physically exhausting myself, undescribably scared, desperate and contemplated suicide several times. One of those time I snapped a pic... What you're looking at. There is always beauty in everything. Everything. Always.

Sorry for low quality

Last edited:
ohmygod the new one is open and i haven't even congratulated @cduggles on her victory for the last one?!? how awful of me!! will think about a submission later.

ohmygod the new one is open and i haven't even congratulated @cduggles on her victory for the last one?!? how awful of me!! will think about a submission later.
Thanks! Can’t wait to see what you and everyone chooses for this round.

We have cats, so no rats... Just cats fucking on my roof from time to time and yowling all night.... BASTARDS (of which there will be many I'm sure).

I'd rather have rats.

That's a hell of a yard though mate, looks like you've got some Mayan temple shit going on in the background there...

I'd rather have rats.

That's a hell of a yard though mate, looks like you've got some Mayan temple shit going on in the background there...

You know, we do our standard ritual sacrifice in this small town for the crops and that innit? Don't think that's too far off from the "Bird-Henge" you set up in your yard the other day 🤣 🤣 🤣

Bird-henge is turning out to be very popular I'll have you know. We've got wood pigeons, collared doves, jackdaws and blackbirds as regular visitors now.