• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 406: Isolation

Please review the submissions on the first page and choose your favorite!

• 1. PtahTek

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 2. SnafuInTheVoid

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 3. dreamflyer

• 4. DeadManWalkin'

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 5. madness00

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 6. PrincessDiz

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 7. mal3volent

• 8. F.U.B.A.R.

• 9. bongdong

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • 10. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • 11. Celestial_Robot_Cat

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • 12. chinup

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • 13. Xorkoth

• 14. Captain.Heroin

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • 15. Mysterier

• 16. sdxyln

• 17. thegreenhand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also, a bashful mushroom:

pexBcY3.jpg

Band name dibs

Ps I am on a phone and can’t figure out how to take away that border.

Hey, where are all my fellow shutterbugs this month? I'm starting to worry that my "isolation" suggestion isn't sparking anyone's imagination. 😟

i have something from 4th of july. 1i wanted to send. but . . . have to jump it from a camera chip, to a desktop computer, to e mail, then download it over into my E tab, to put in thread here.
it wouldn't even be an issue but i don't have that kind of energy to do something in less than a week and a half. it was a great isolation photo that is on a chip or whatever it's called anymore.
if i had sugar it would help. high fructose bang. lo.

Can/should i submit something too? *is thinking about it* :unsure:

@Xorkoth: The first (inspirational) one is nice. I like those blackened-out skys a lot.
@PrincessDiz
This is in a part of Ireland that it takes ages to get to.
Nice in it's own way, but the info about the location really adds something for me or my mind/imagination.

Can/should i submit something too? *is thinking about it* :unsure:

@Xorkoth: The first (inspirational) one is nice. I like those blackened-out skys a lot.
@PrincessDiz

Nice in it's own way, but the info about the location really adds something for me or my mind/imagination.
Hahaha it wasn’t that much info. I will give you some of substance though. There is a castle not very far from here. It belonged to an Irish man O’Rourke but he was executed in London for treason for fighting the English during the plantation. They gave the castle to an English plantation twat and his son who married an Irish woman, they had 3 children. The English lord died a strange death they say and was found dead with a look of fear on his face in his room one morning. The son and wife died strange deaths, they say the fearies made short work of them and 2 of the children drowned in the lake while out boating on a calm day. The remaining child, not interested in the castle, married a man from a nearby county and moved there. The castle fell into disrepair for 2 centuries until eventually the state took over and restored it.

Hahaha it wasn’t that much info. I will give you some of substance though. There is a castle not very far from here. It belonged to an Irish man O’Rourke but he was executed in London for treason for fighting the English during the plantation. They gave the castle to an English plantation twat and his son who married an Irish woman, they had 3 children. The English lord died a strange death they say and was found dead with a look of fear on his face in his room one morning. The son and wife died strange deaths, they say the fearies made short work of them and 2 of the children drowned in the lake while out boating on a calm day. The remaining child, not interested in the castle, married a man from a nearby county and moved there. The castle fell into disrepair for 2 centuries until eventually the state took over and restored it.

Heh, you Irish and your superstitious bullshit... :ROFLMAO: ;)

Here we go: I would have named this image solitude, but considering the current global situation, isolation seems rather appropriate.

Theres some weird distortion on that image. Is it one of those 360° panoramic jobbies?