• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Photo Contest (VOTING CLOSED) Round 401: Home

Please select your favorite submission from among those listed in the first post.

• 1. chinup

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 2. Xorkoth

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 3. madness00

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. hydroazuanacaine

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • 5. KingOfWessex

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 6. andyturbo

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • 7. schizopath

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 8. Zopiclone bandit

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • 9. Snowy_Hell

• 10. mal3volent

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • 11. Sadie

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 12. nuttynutskin

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • 13. thujone

• Total voters
God I laughed when I clicked on the image to view it a bit bigger, your cat looks like it is wearing those Ugg boots.
Those are the most weird paws I've ever seen on a cat.
Yeah, she was fuzzy down to her paws. Amazing creature she was.

Mine was 19. Got her as a child then took her with me when I moved out. It's been almost a year now since she died but I still sometimes hear her meowing or think I see her out of the corner of my eye.

(Not a submission)

View attachment 15556
I can relate to that. I dream of my cat often. In my dreams, she suddenly jumps out from a corner and says "mrr?".
Your cat seems serious about being photographed. Also, I've watched some cool materials about calico cats being infertile.

Yeah she got that look when she laid in the sun. Her fur would get so warm and she'd just lay there purring, half asleep. She loved finding little spots of sun coming through the window.

Alright, I'm left with no choice...

59876055_10219743224356606_4578765493535506432_o.jpg

Alright, I'm left with no choice...

59876055_10219743224356606_4578765493535506432_o.jpg

You have a similar stripy cat as me! Mine's name is... Stripey. %) Stripeson actually. Very dignified name.

But yeah, same coloring, or very nearly so. He the most affectionate cat on the planet.

I'm a sucker for all sunsets Mal, but that has got to be one of the best I've seen...

I get really nice sunsets here. Clear view of the western horizon. I think there was a storm front that was just clearing out that night and must have had an effect on it.

There's no effects on it whatsoever, all the color is completely natural ..taken on phone...

i'm loving how this thread has descended into a load of cat pictures.

i'm not entering this, but manchester is my home, i can't express my love for this city. this is the town hall and john rylands library, and of course the sky is grey, its fucking manchester! its so nice to be living back where i'm from, its difficult to explain but i've lived in so many places so i have a strong emotional connection to it.

I get really nice sunsets here. Clear view of the western horizon. I think there was a storm front that was just clearing out that night and must have had an effect on it.

There's no effects on it whatsoever, all the color is completely natural ..taken on phone...

I think one time ever in all my years, have I ever actually accurately captured the color of a sunset in a photo.

I've been looking for something to submit but nothing around here is "speaking to me", so to speak. I may just have to sit this one out and enjoy all your cute little fuzzies and such!

Dreamflyer
:love:

Nice, keep them coming folks, I'd like to get at least a few more submissions before we open voting. :)

Yeah you're right. I don't have time today but perhaps tomorrow I will open voting.